• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DJ Olivia Low who heard Liew Mun Leong's maid's case demoted to the rank of Senior State Counsel

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her career with the Legal Service is over. Better to quit and come out to set up her own law firm to practise.

With that reputation, don't think will have much bizness if set up own firm. Better to quit now and be a Grab driver.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
At Least she is a judge before, she knows the in and out of the system. She knows people out there and up there. She can help you with various process if you are willing to pay for that kind of service.
Remember the chief of CPIB, he is being headhunted to head Atos or Certis.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The district judge's assessment of what occurred sounds far more plausible.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The district judge's assessment of what occurred sounds far more plausible.
KNN my uncle think the jury system is still far better than judge KNN but jury need to be a group of at least 50 or more for fairness becas many types of cases especially molest suck cock etc cannot be judged by a single person KNN eg @ginfreely could have bribed a judge or met a slut judge but if she were to be put on a 50 members jury definitely she will be sentenced as a slut without doubts KNN

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about the police investigation officer, will he be demoted or transferred out?

The IO SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED FOR SUCH AN INVESTIGATION? He is disgrace to our nation as several of my friends from Western countries asking what happened to the SG law and order aa the standards of legal system is tarnished

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
TIT FOR TAT

Actually Attorney General (AG) of Singapore wanted to take revenge on Liew Mun Leong. AGC was and is NOT personally in good terms with Mr. Liew Mun Leong FOR A LONG TIME already, I knew their was a smoke while i was working with CAPITALAND in the IT division briefly. But i did not know AGC can take tit for tat through a maid case. Liew Mun Leong was very successful and AG was jealous of him. Anyway, i was surprised an AG can ruin someone’s life behind the scene carefully with no evidence.

AG is an ordinary man too. He is NOT god in SG. He is NOT above the law himself. So he asked a DAG who is an Indian who eventually accomplished the Prosecution( “Persecution” game Plan ”) secretly,

How do i know this TRUTH?
I am 100% authentic TRUE spiritual. I will stick to 100% TRUTH. Can i prove my Spirituality? Yes. I am waiting on my Spirit to bring truth as everything in the world and universe. Liew Mun Leong was forced to step down in a way and is all spiritual too. The spirit who did this is subject to my spiritual authority.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
The IO SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED FOR SUCH AN INVESTIGATION? He is disgrace to our nation as several of my friends from Western countries asking what happened to the SG law and order aa the standards of legal system is tarnished
Hopefully, the minister Sham will provide a very clear explanation and punitive actions of those incompetence personnel involved

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the people behind Parti Lyani's conviction from her accusers the IOs DPPs the DJ deserved the harshest scrutiny and criticism for their lack of conscience and foresight.
Imagine if the maid is too weak-minded and emotionally wounded to go through with her appeal? Her liberty and innocence was at stake just because her accusers were some high-powered highly-connected individuals. What a rotten justice system !

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the people behind Parti Lyani's conviction from her accusers the IOs DPPs the DJ deserved the harshest scrutiny and criticism for their lack of conscience and foresight.
Imagine if the maid is too weak-minded and emotionally wounded to go through with her appeal? Her liberty and innocence was at stake just because her accusers were some high-powered highly-connected individuals. What a rotten justice system !

same same in other countries
in indonesia bestest, more direct
here is indirect
why so upset?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
At Least she is a judge before, she knows the in and out of the system. She knows people out there and up there. She can help you with various process if you are willing to pay for that kind of service.
Remember the chief of CPIB, he is being headhunted to head Atos or Certis.
She can be a consultant,same as LML.