• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

distinct similarity between female orifice on video.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is all I can see.

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 3.15.57 PM.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there’s a major difference between the upper and lower orifices. while lower orifice opens up once in a while the upper lobang yaps all day (and night) long.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Indeed. Instagram had begun to force people to sign in (have an account) to view content. Started late last year or earlier this year.

Sometimes you can view the content without signing in, but they probably have a visit/click/time limit and eventually you'll be nagged to sign in again.

It's similar to Linkedin or Pinterest.

Evidently, Zucky the Jew robot wants more registered users to facilitate data mining for ads. :cool:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Indeed. Instagram had begun to force people to sign in (have an account) to view content. Started late last year or earlier this year.

Sometimes you can view the content without signing in, but they probably have a visit/click/time limit and eventually you'll be nagged to sign in again.

It's similar to Linkedin or Pinterest.

Evidently, Zucky the Jew robot wants more registered users to facilitate data mining for ads. :cool:
Never had an instagram account in my life.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never had an instagram account in my life.

One needs to be extraordinarily dumb to upload his/her personal life for the Jew Zuckerberg to masturbate to.

There are other ways of viewing the video without signing in to the Jew owned social media.