• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

disruptive elements

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No anti virus software installed in chatrm huh:biggrin: Tio worm or trojan horse liao:wink:

Last edited:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
these guys have invaded the chatroom of late. They are not remotely interested in chatting with anyone preferring to cause trouble

instead. They spam continuously and in a very vulgar manner. They use the chatroom PM feature and swear at everyone for reasons

best known to themselves. Forummers mothers and dogs are not spared either.

They may migrate here so beware of them.

That is why i dont go there

its pointless to talk when people are just out to irritate you off.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
but prior to these guys it was quite a fun place. For sure got some quarrels but thats normal and acceptable. These guys behaviour

definitely no no

That is why i dont go there

its pointless to talk when people are just out to irritate you off.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
but prior to these guys it was quite a fun place. For sure got some quarrels but thats normal and acceptable. These guys behaviour

definitely no no

I'm waiting for them to come leh. I think supermoderator also very excited. He long time never ban people liao, hand must be very itchy :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro raiders ...one already here...see jw's post this thread. He provided the link . Dont let these guys muck up the forum.

I'm waiting for them to come leh. I think supermoderator also very excited. He long time never ban people liao, hand must be very itchy :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bro raiders ...one already here...see jw's post this thread. He provided the link . Dont let these guys muck up the forum.

I saw the link. The moment they/he starts to go amok here, will have enough INF seniors here to take care of them. Then Sam and Supermoderator will take care of them after that. The chat room is abit hard to control as no one there has temp ban power unlike in the forum.

jw5

Loyal
lai liao lai liao, go to chatroom for entertainment................. :mad:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro erection2011 , I thought u have the power to banned them ? If not why Sam put u moderator in the chat room ? Bro, let me know if u need any help .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i do have ban power bro....i have taken a lighthanded and soft approach mostly. But today i banned one of these guys. No choice.

I saw the link. The moment they/he starts to go amok here, will have enough INF seniors here to take care of them. Then Sam and Supermoderator will take care of them after that. The chat room is abit hard to control as no one there has temp ban power unlike in the forum.