• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

disruptive elements

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
these guys have invaded the chatroom of late. They are not remotely interested in chatting with anyone preferring to cause trouble

instead. They spam continuously and in a very vulgar manner. They use the chatroom PM feature and swear at everyone for reasons

best known to themselves. Forummers mothers and dogs are not spared either.

They may migrate here so beware of them.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thot they already here as coffeeshopuncle or something like that, no?

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
these guys have invaded the chatroom of late. They are not remotely interested in chatting with anyone preferring to cause trouble

instead. They spam continuously and in a very vulgar manner. They use the chatroom PM feature and swear at everyone for reasons

Bro who u talking about? Why never list nicks?

jw5

Loyal

For at least one of them (probably the same guy actually), his poor spoilt brat children were not spared either.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ggnbccb....erection2010....jw666 and alamakiing.

But they may discard these nicks and use new ones.

I kana from erection2010. He PM me in the chatroom and he started talking to himself althought that PM looks like I am having a vulgar dialogue with him. So it would looked something like this:

[erection2010] xyz123
[blur sotong] 1232!!!@3
[erection2010] 9o9uok890
[blur sotong]*UBJ&*W@
[erection2010] oeimu121
[blur sotong] biaeim,m32u31

All this while I never replied him. But my nick appeared as if I am having a dialogue with him in the PM.

After he got kicked out of the chatroom, he came back and continue his PM nonsense again.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
dunno what these guys are up to. Its a generally friendly atmosphere there with lots of tcss. Most of us have a good time there. I cant understand their motives.

I kana from erection2010. He PM me in the chatroom and he started talking to himself althought that PM looks like I am having a vulgar dialogue with him. So it would looked something like this:

[erection2010] xyz123
[blur sotong] 1232!!!@3
[erection2010] 9o9uok890
[blur sotong]*UBJ&*W@
[erection2010] oeimu121
[blur sotong] biaeim,m32u31

All this while I never replied him. But my nick appeared as if I am having a dialogue with him in the PM.

After he got kicked out of the chatroom, he came back and continue his PM nonsense again.