• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Discusssions on Race - Guide-Ropes

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
local ah neh reporting here.

i have a lot of chinese frens. no issue of discrimination.

only thing is i kept being mistaken for bagala and india man.

that sucks big time:mad:

does that mean you look down on foreigners? especially if they're the same colour as you? do you hate yourself much?

don't worry. i think you have lots of frens here.

silliporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
It appears that you are diong some school work or some research ha haa..this is probably the wrong place to pry information..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You talk cock sing song?????????

Folks

Though race and everything related to it are not off limits, please exercise care and articulate your viewpoints with sensitivity and have that dab of tolerance.

There are genuine grievances that are being aired. If you are unable to put across your viewpoints or articulate without resorting to profanities, large and coloured fonts akin to shouting, best that you do not take part. Most arguments that can't stand on its own can easily be put away by better arguments. Only the slow and the very slow will resort to anything else but putting across their arguments. This has nothing to do with your command of the language.

Anyone who has been long enough in forums will know that those that can't express themselves, cannot follow logic let alone know what it is, or have no clue what the subject matter is will resort to one or many of the usual;
- screaming fonts, bad graphics with zero substance
- abusive language littered with profanities again with no substance
- spamming of the same message with zero substance

Exceptions for the Elderly and the Insecured
- I am aware that those who are getting on with age tend to use large fonts and colour for better contrast. No issues here.
- I am also aware those who lack the confidence or feel insecure tend to write in bold,( meant for highlighting and headers) hoping that their point carries more weight. Again no issues.

If you are however a genuine bigot or racist, I can direct you to the appropriate row of supermarkets where rat poisons are carried. Liberally take it after you wake up and you should be fixed and there will one less for the world.
-

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racism is a Western branded name when they (West) have their last say after they loss an argument with the East. When Chin Peng and the Chinese wants to get rid of the Pommies (after joining Pommies to rid off the Japs) the Poms branded them a CPM.

When Chinese man-made their Gods and create plenty of them, the West branded their God was a Creator of man and He is one and only God.

The West want to buy Chinese goods and technologies but the Chinese don't need their Western goods and there were trade inbalances, the West legalised drug trades to balance the trades, and as a double edged sword, to kill the FAR EAST Chinese people as well.

The FAR East must always reminded the new generations in the West, especially the Pommies, the atrocities their forefathers did to the people in the Far East of the drug wars with the Chinese.

When they want to buy Chinese ceramic vases but were too stupid to pronounce 中国 correctly, they re-branded 中国 as China. The word China is a collective noun for Chinese vases. How stupid can the Westerners get?

The Whites thinks they are only supreme races in the world but have forgotten where they came from. They don't branded themselve as Caucasians for no reason. How is the word CAUCASIAN spells? CAUCASIAN ????

There is actually no racism, it is just group selfishness because there is strength in numbers.

You will find almost every young child is not a racist but it is extremely hard to find one who will share his toys willingly. Racism is just a more evolved form of selfishness, same with all other kinds of discrimination.

Last edited:

Alfrescian
Loyal
The interesting thing about "racism" in Singapore is how bias it is against local non-white Singaporeans. It is simply astounding how a local Singaporean Chinese, Malay or Indian (i.e. non-white) cannot even appear to prefer something from his own race without being condemned as a racist and a bigot by his peers. The whole mantra of social and religious harmony as expounded over and over again by the government has certainly taken political correctness to a whole new level. However, if the local non-white Singaporean expresses his preference for any and all things white, then he is cosmopolitan, a man in tune with the world and deemed for greater things. Naturally the whites, local or expat, face no such problem, and neither do the cultural whites from various ethnic backgrounds. If a local non-white Singaporean attempts to rise above such pettiness, he is simply ignored as an uncultured babarian who doesn't know the rules. In the past it was confined to the international and cosmopolitan crowd, but now it has crept into the so-called "heartlands". It is as if the non-white Singaporean can only be their own race at home, but the moment they step out the door, they must don the "white" mask as part of the new social protocol. To add insult to injury, the vast influx of non-white foreigners do not have to adhere to any such thing. They can't even be bothered. They simply do what they want and be what they are. As a result, has not their cultural diversity been lauded by the Singapore government? Already there is such a rigid structure of social and political correctness in real life, must that too extend to this forum?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is actually no racism, it is just group selfishness because there is strength in numbers.

You will find almost every young child is not a racist but it is extremely hard to find one who will share his toys willingly. Racism is just a more evolved form of selfishness, same with all other kinds of discrimination.

You are right, a child is innocent, we all are when we are young. We are colour blind, sex blind, language blind & so forth. We never cared if our playmates are black, purple or blue, or it is female, different kind or what, or speak urdu, bengali, malay, chinese or what. It is when selfishness comes in, when we want something from that someone will play with, we don't get & what we learnt from the adults & our parents, we learnt to be racist.

We start calling that person by a certain degratory term, & add certain norm & start becoming a bigot...what I am saying is being racist is acquired & in some nutured.

tanvir09

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think Facebook is the most usefull for social..many people have use it and this is good change to get more closed to people

Merkorolu

This website is really good. While Using this website we feel great. it is one of the simple and useful website.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why this thread is a sticky thread har? :confuse:

You know i wonder too. This isn't the US for eg where an entire race of ppl were enslaved. In sg everyone even foreigners are allowed to live their lives. You speak the international language english and it's fine. Nobody will harrass you for your ethnicity or your nationality. This is very different from many countries in the world. I am sure muslims in israel for eg get mocked constantly. I am sure a jew in arab countries gets real death threats. Here no.

Of course on the net ppl tend to be a bit more rowdy than real life. That's ok. It's the net.

Even then most ppl are still pretty logical. They'll speak facts of the races here. Like m&ds are lazy and kelings are drunkards and those are facts. For other countries say palestine and israel they don't even need a legittimate reason to hate each other. An israeli hates a palestinan simply cos he's from palestine. That's it! A redneck in the US hates black ppl simply cos they are niggers. He's doesn't even need a reason to hate them.

Mind you racism is only one way in this country. A shit skin or a m&d can talk bad about chinese ppl and somehow it's ok.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You know i wonder too. This isn't the US for eg where an entire race of ppl were enslaved. In sg everyone even foreigners are allowed to live their lives. You speak the international language english and it's fine. Nobody will harrass you for your ethnicity or your nationality. This is very different from many countries in the world. I am sure muslims in israel for eg get mocked constantly. I am sure a jew in arab countries gets real death threats. Here no.

Of course on the net ppl tend to be a bit more rowdy than real life. That's ok. It's the net.

Even then most ppl are still pretty logical. They'll speak facts of the races here. Like m&ds are lazy and kelings are drunkards and those are facts. For other countries say palestine and israel they don't even need a legittimate reason to hate each other. An israeli hates a palestinan simply cos he's from palestine. That's it! A redneck in the US hates black ppl simply cos they are niggers. He's doesn't even need a reason to hate them.

Mind you racism is only one way in this country. A shit skin or a m&d can talk bad about chinese ppl and somehow it's ok.

Sinkies are usually mock at in sinkieland. not the FT cos they got balls...unlike the sinkies