• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

dis ahneh prata flipping skill damn solid sia....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
veri skillful ahneh...but too bad still an ahneh...LOL

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/425_1286828885"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/425_1286828885" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to see this flipping of pratas at Casuarina Road, off Thomson Rd. But it was cooked pratas about half the distance of this video.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
PN.jpg

"What? U think he is as good as me?"

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah neh wasted his talent.

Should go play professional base ball.

Not cricket hor!

With such skill, sure score home run everytime, when he throw ball to batter!:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, someone tio owned yesterday, now got time to bio ah nehs throwing prata, good job!! :p:p:p:biggrin::biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls lah pondanking, this thread is abt ahneh flipping prata lah...stop messing around here lah....oh...i forgot...u also ahneh, so no wonder u so interested in this thread..LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls lah pondanking, this thread is abt ahneh flipping prata lah...stop messing around here lah....oh...i forgot...u also ahneh, so no wonder u so interested in this thread..LOL
Apparently you also interested in ah nehs now, if not why you start this thread? LOL, self owned again, WHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I feel sometimes you dun use your peabrain before you type leh, sibe jialat..... moron sia..... :p:p:p

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently you also interested in ah nehs now, if not why you start this thread? LOL, self owned again, WHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I feel sometimes you dun use your peabrain before you type leh, sibe jialat..... moron sia..... :p:p:p

everytime i mentioned ahneh u get so agitated...hahaha...onli ahneh tulan ppl calling them ahneh...hello...u need not ashame of being a pondon ahneh lah....jus make sure u bathe more often lah...LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, I where got agitated? I'm so happy for the last 2 days, cox your peabrain posts make me laugh :p:p:p

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, now I know why my prata sometime got sand in it. Those dropped on the floor also picked up - who can tell?

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
their roti prata is special, has extra protein & minerals. they didnt show how it manages to catch flies on its flight path to the frying pan.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, I where got agitated? I'm so happy for the last 2 days, cox your peabrain posts make me laugh :p:p:p

i mention ahneh onli u appear , still say u not agi...:rolleyes:...pls lah, u need not be ashame lah...being proud dat u r a ahneh lah...just bathe more often so u dont stink the whole bus or mrt then everybody will like u....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sally

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone know why the 2 tables are so far apart? If the two tables are together, then the prata man don't need to throw the prata.

On one side of the coin, you can say stupid because the two tables are placed so far apart. One the other side of the coin, you can say talent because look at how they throw and catch.

The Indians in Singapore don't seem to place the tables far apart so they don't play throw and catch.

<EMBED height=370 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=450 src=http://www.liveleak.com/e/425_1286828885 allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent"></EMBED>

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does anyone know why the 2 tables are so far apart? If the two tables are together, then the prata man don't need to throw the prata.

On one side of the coin, you can say stupid because the two tables are placed so far apart. One the other side of the coin, you can say talent because look at how they throw and catch.

The Indians in Singapore don't seem to place the tables far apart so they don't play throw and catch.

Flip thru air is waste space is correct. But it also taste different because of the flipping thru the air if not better ask all prata maker just roll it no need ti flip flip flip.