• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dirty sexting between Jeff Bezos and mistress, plus Bezo's big cock

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
These texts were unearthed by the National Enquirer, so do what you will with that source. Personally, I don’t want to believe that these are real, but given the contents of said texts, I think they are?

In one message obtained by The Enquirer, on newsstands today, Bezos wrote: “I love you, alive girl. I will show you with my body, and my lips and my eyes, very soon.”​
In another pillow talk exchange, on May 13, the horn-dog billionaire wrote: “I want to smell you, I want to breathe you in. I want to hold you tight.… I want to kiss your lips…. I love you. I am in love with you.”​
.................. Here’s another tidbit, if we must (we must): the texts that were leaked Thursday also reportedly included the aforementioned dick pics, which I feel we will all probably see within two to three days’ time. This is not my explicit desire, but I’m pretty sure it will happen. I’m also sure the dick will look much like Bezos himself—shiny and thumb-like. Anyway, the tidbit. Yes, the tidbit. According to a Page Six source, he’s “big.”

More at https://tinyurI.com/y3u48tf8