• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jeff Bezos: This is what you are going to regret at 80

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/02/jeff-bezos-this-is-what-you-are-going-to-regret-at-80.html

“When you think about the things that you will regret when you’re 80, they’re almost always the things that you did not do. They’re acts of omission. Very rarely are you going to regret something that you did that failed and didn’t work or whatever,” says Bezos in an interview with Axel Springer CEO Mathias Döpfner, published by Business Insider on Saturday.

It’s not only true of professional decisions, but of life too, says the 54-year-old entrepreneur, who is currently worth $130.5 billion according to Forbes.

“I’m not just talking about business things,” says Bezos. “It’s like, ‘I love that person and I never told them,’ and you know, 50 years later you’re like, ‘Why didn’t I tell her? Why didn’t I go after it?’

“So that’s the kind of life regret that is very hard to be happy about when you’re telling yourself in a private moment that story of your life.”

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by 80, it'll be too late and limp to fuck this lady. wanna do it? do it now.
1642136704285.png

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“When you think about the things that you will regret when you’re 80, they’re almost always the things that you did not do. They’re acts of omission. Very rarely are you going to regret something that you did that failed and didn’t work or whatever,” says Bezos in an interview with Axel Springer CEO Mathias Döpfner, published by Business Insider on Saturday.
Sounds very much like Sinkies, who grew till 80 and regretted not voting for Opposition but contantly voting for a failed PAP. A sound lesson for those who are heading to the next GE and have better do it right this time and not regret for life.