• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dirty Chinks.... get to know who are they...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Should be "..... get to know who they are"

Why are so many sinkie chinks doing everything the wrong way round?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dickhead... doctor are cheats worser than brahmin neh.... pills peddlers....

Hv u figure out how to cure cancer using go hungry method....

U useless piece of shit...

Nah 5 :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: take one give to your patient.... can cure cancer one...

More than 2/3 of the world is shit poor too. Probably just like you.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Dickhead... doctor are cheats worser than brahmin neh.... pills peddlers....

Hv u figure out how to cure cancer using go hungry method....

U useless piece of shit...

Nah 5 :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: take one give to your patient.... can cure cancer one...
I pity you when you beg to ask the doctor to relieve your suffering or save your children. How humiliating I must be.

You must learn humility and civility.

When someone points out your wrong admit it correct and improve.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good doctors are plenty, arsehole doctor like u are seeds thrown by the wayside.... Jesus say one ahh..

I pity you when you beg to ask the doctor to relieve your suffering or save your children. How humiliating I must be.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moreover, peacful loving good doctor dont come here to chak people...

Why here you? Cheapsake doctor no patients want to see you, shake leg masturbate still too free cone here to chak people...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Moreover, peacful loving good doctor dont come here to chak people...

Why here you? Cheapsake doctor no patients want to see you, shake leg masturbate still too free cone here to chak people...

I am not real doctor lah. You believe ar? Lol!