• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dipshit Moron Leong Full of Shit, 4th and 5th Waves Causing Lockdowns in Europe

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Masks are an effective tool but not the Panacea.

Social distancing along with the right vaccine will provide the real impetus for us to exit this Pandemic

In the meantime we are battling a mental health crisis, our hospital is very full with the stress and anxiety caused by the Pandemic.

kindly contact us for an assessment:

https://www.imh.com.sg/

Institute of Mental Health
http://www.imh.com.sg/
Buangkok Green Medical Park
10 Buangkok View
Singapore 539747

you doctors actually make sense

imagine that, real good solid medical advice

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask Biden to hold the Chinese accountable ? :thumbsdown:

Oh he will my son. The old geezer just said something today about getting to the bottom of the Wuhan Virus then I hope they sanction the shit out of them and give Xi a heart attack

A dream come true

1120.jpg

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
trying to get the stragglers but now we dont wear masks anymore and life is back to normal

went to a hockey game no masks, 20,000 in the arena

Yes, America is well on its way now with 50% of all adults vaccinated

This is what success looks like, while we here in Singapore fall behind

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When you have low standards, 683 deaths a day is a great achievement. I suppose more people die from flu and gunshots in the US daily. LeongSam is probably right.

republicunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you have low standards, 683 deaths a day is a great achievement. I suppose more people die from flu and gunshots in the US daily. LeongSam is probably right.

The US is now in normal territory with normal death for 330 millions of peoples

So now is manageable with 66% of adult over 40 vaccinated

But b4 was not lor very bad

And leongsam is goondu idiot

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
The US is now in normal territory with normal death for 330 millions of peoples

So now is manageable with 66% of adult over 40 vaccinated

But b4 was not lor very bad

And leongsam is goondu idiot

Completely agree, as the vaccination rates go up, the cases will fall along with deaths

will eventually be a developed nations vs 3rd world issue soon