• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dipshit Moron Leong Full of Shit, 4th and 5th Waves Causing Lockdowns in Europe

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Redfool313!
Have you passed your anger management course? Menopause is painful pls bear with it. Btw, don’t forget to wear your chastity belt, nigger next door waiting to up your arse! And lastly, fuck you!!! Hahaha
Fuck you failed canada immigrant say hello to your $400 mask fines and enjoy u commie bastard life is fucking good here

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The latest from Sweden showing yet again that Covid is no big deal and life carries on.

1617742079524.png

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Here's the latest comparison between lockdown states and free states in the USA. I told you lockdowns don't work.

1617742233114.png

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Mississippi lifts COVID-19 restrictions

GetImage269.jpg

Mississippi no longer has a state-issued mask mandate as of 5 p.m. on Wednesday.

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 5:00 PM

Updated: Mar 3, 2021 5:03 PM

JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - Mississippi no longer has a state-issued mask mandate as of 5 p.m. on Wednesday.

All previous executive orders lifted at that moment, too. Businesses can operate at full capacity without any state-imposed rules.

However, cities and businesses can still retain local restrictions if they so choose.

Mississippians are still encouraged, though not ordered, to wear face coverings and practice social distancing. K-12 schools must still require masks where social distancing is not possible.

Seating for K-12 extracurricular activities at outdoor venues is now set at 50% capacity and 25% maximum seating capacity inside. Seating capacity for indoor bowl and arena seating is now increased to 50%.

President Joe Biden criticized Mississippi and Texas for making the decisions to lift restrictions. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You can lie when you write an article but it does not change the actual data.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck you failed canada immigrant say hello to your $400 mask fines and enjoy u commie bastard life is fucking good here
Oh you’re not dead! Surprise! How’s your wife’s nigger boyfriend? I’m sure you’re enjoying every minute of your cuckoolding life cheers!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Data has become a mockery because everyone produces a set of their own data and every Tom Dick Harry can chose which set of data he wants to use. Any set of data supporting the Chinks success is deemed “paid” by all you angmoh cocksuckers. So there you go, choose the data you which supports your argument, I would hardly say which set of data is the “correct” data. Rubbish.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Data has become a mockery because everyone produces a set of their own data and every Tom Dick Harry can chose which set of data he wants to use. Any set of data supporting the Chinks success is deemed “paid” by all you angmoh cocksuckers. So there you go, choose the data you which supports your argument, I would hardly say which set of data is the “correct” data. Rubbish.

Covidtracker, WHO, CDC etc all show pretty much the same data although it may be presented in different ways.

I just look at the totals and they are within 1% of each other.

The most important of all is the overall number that have died. It currently stands at 2,857,702 deaths based upon WHO figures.

The world population is 7.9 billion so the number of Covid deaths so far is 0.037% of humans.

So let's assume that another 3 million die of Covid over the next couple of years all it will do is push the overall figure to 0.08% of the population

A virus that kills less than 0.1% of mankind can hardly be considered to be an earth shattering event. It is barely a ripple.

Far more people die of other man made disasters every single year.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh you’re not dead! Surprise! How’s your wife’s nigger boyfriend? I’m sure you’re enjoying every minute of your cuckoolding life cheers!
I'm here and you got raped by some whiteys in a Canada bathroom you failed shitskin

So nothing u say can compare fuckwit

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Covidtracker, WHO, CDC etc all show pretty much the same data although it may be presented in different ways.

The most important of all is the overall number that have died. It currently stands at 2,857,702 deaths based upon WHO figures.

The world population is 7.9 billion so the number of Covid deaths so far is 0.037% of humans.

So let's assume that another 3 million die of Covid over the next couple of years all it will do is push the overall figure to 0.08% of the population

A virus that kills less than 0.1% of mankind can hardly be considered to be an earth shattering event. It is barely a ripple.

Just shut the fuck up already dipshit

No one cares what u say. Get it?

Now pay the bills while we fuck u in the ass

There is a good little bitch

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Just shut the fuck up already dipshit

No one cares what u say. Get it?

Now pay the bills while we fuck u in the ass

There is a good little bitch

Obviously you do or you wouldn't be asking to shut the fuck up on a daily basis. :rolleyes:

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal

blah blah blah

you still have nothing coherent to say

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
blah blah blah

you still have nothing coherent to say

On the contrary I'm the only one that actually presents data and does the sums. The response to my data is to curse and swear at the messenger but I'm not the one producing the data all I'm doing is presenting it in a forthright and factual manner.

If you are of the opinion that the numbers I present indicate a serious situation then so be it. However that does not alter the data.