• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dining out seating arrangement - Parents + 3 young kids how?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
K L N

Luckilee, I had been single since day1,
no ugly divorces,
no Aware to deal with.

I had enjoyed life similar to @Froggy
Flying Biz Class, Four-stars hotels, fine dining, etc.... all claimed from companies.

Now, Leetired, taking life verlee easy, day by day,
Do what I likey, eat and drink what I likey and
of coose piak piaks too.:biggrin:

Lucky you. But I am still struggling meeting sales target every month. KLN I think I can't retire like you sibeh lucky guy.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I envy you so much.:thumbsup: In my next life, I want to be like you. And also like froggy.:biggrin:

Don't be like me I am a low end screw salesman I wish I am a atas corporate jet setting salesman selling high tech high value stuff instead of KLN hardware.

jw5

Loyal
Don't be like me I am a low end screw salesman I wish I am a atas corporate jet setting salesman selling high tech high value stuff instead of KLN hardware.

Pease concentrate when counting your screws, especially when the count is over 1000.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well you have the unique ability to "screw" your customers and still get paid for doing it...:laugh:

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I envy you so much.:thumbsup: In my next life, I want to be like you. And also like froggy.:biggrin:

K L N

For starters, in your next life, please take a course from Uptron.
I got my degree and became the youngest and
highest paid Regional VP for Shitty Bank
covering Asia Pacific, Oceania, India, Iraq and Iran.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely zero scientific justifications for inly allowing 2 to a table.
Why not 1, 3, 4? Regardless of same household?
PAP getting worse.

better still, nobody allowed to talk in public....will be very peaceful
things are getting very silly in this world, luckily can still walk around naked or masturbate at staircases