• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dining out seating arrangement - Parents + 3 young kids how?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only two to a table. Surely they don't expect one of the kids to seat alone by himself/herself to eat.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely zero scientific justifications for inly allowing 2 to a table.
Why not 1, 3, 4? Regardless of same household?
PAP getting worse.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please refer to my earlier thesis. Don't fucking have kids! They are trouble and not worth the time and effort.
K L N

Same same Wise concept here.
The amount of money saved from buying years of milk powder cans , diapers, baby clothers, medical fees, etc
can be used for Marlboro, Vodka, Tequila, Daiquiri, massages, Tantric sex, LKB tonic soups, etc..........

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
K L N

Same same Wise concept here.
The amount of money saved from buying years of milk powder cans , diapers, baby clothers, medical fees, etc
can be used for Marlboro, Vodka, Tequila, Daiquiri, massages, Tantric sex, LKB tonic soups, etc..........
Yes, and everyone must remember this. Kids are a money pit, a lousy investment from the get go.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, and everyone must remember this. Kids are a money pit, a lousy investment from the get go.
K L N

Worst, when they grow up, they will leave you behind in Old Folks Home,
or Hospice Home, ..... or,

let you rot as a Karang Guni Man or Toilet Cleaning Ambassador.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
K L N

Worst, when they grow up, they will leave you behind in Old Folks Home,
or Hospice Home, ..... or,

let you rot as a Karang Guni Man or Toilet Cleaning Ambassador.
When i look at my grandkids, i shake my head and think Why were you all born at all? Then I look at my kids and think Why the fuck did I produce you idiots?:biggrin:

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i look at my grandkids, i shake my head and think Why were you all born at all? Then I look at my kids and think Why the fuck did I produce you idiots?:biggrin:

K L N

Luckilee, I had been single since day1,
no ugly divorces,
no Aware to deal with.

I had enjoyed life similar to @Froggy
Flying Biz Class, Four-stars hotels, fine dining, etc.... all claimed from companies.

Now, Leetired, taking life verlee easy, day by day,
Do what I likey, eat and drink what I likey and
of coose piak piaks too.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
K L N

no ugly divorces,
no Aware to deal with.

Flying Biz Class, Four-stars hotels, fine dining, etc.... all claimed from companies.

You nearly 100 years old already, of course must take life easy.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
K L N

no ugly divorces,
no Aware to deal with.

I envy you so much.:thumbsup: In my next life, I want to be like you. And also like froggy.:biggrin: