• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

different categories of sammyboys

Raider

Rubbish. Anybody with eyes and conscience can see this bastard semaj2357 is the one started it and is a mad dog following me around despite my initial ignoring him and then gave him warning still didn't stop him from harrassing me with sugar daddy, prostitute, twat, Bangla etc comments. My greetings are in return to him only.

for purposes of this forum, i assume u and claire are females. i dun give a fuck whether u both have a dong in real life. it's just a kopitiam for people to have fun.

but u just have no class. why i say that?

there are those who harassed and call claire insulting names and threw all sorts of insults, including me. has she reacted like u? she cool and ignore them. u kpkb here and there and mess up the whole forum. not happy then fuck off from this forum and go elsewhere.

fucking no class.

lol:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
for purposes of this forum, i assume u and claire are females. i dun give a fuck whether u both have a dong in real life. it's just a kopitiam for people to have fun.

but u just have no class. why i say that?

there are those who harassed and call claire insulting names and threw all sorts of insults, including me. has she reacted like u? she cool and ignore them. u kpkb here and there and mess up the whole forum. not happy then fuck off from this forum and go elsewhere.

fucking no class.

lol:biggrin:

Another fucking lie. First, Claire wrote about sex and her body, whatever insults and comments she get in relation to this subject is she brought it up. Whereas I did not write all these. Secondly, Claire did react to a post that insinuate she is a prostitute. She clarified and did not ignore. This is exactly what I did. The difference is people continued to harrass me with such comments and did not stop. So you the one with fucking no class who thinks that you are entitled to treat all female in the manner you wish and get away with it.

Raider

Another fucking lie. First, Claire wrote about sex and her body, whatever insults and comments she get in relation to this subject is she brought it up. Whereas I did not write all these. Secondly, Claire did react to a post that insinuate she is a prostitute. She clarified and did not ignore. This is exactly what I did. The difference is people continued to harrass me with such comments and did not stop. So you the one with fucking no class who thinks that you are entitled to treat all female in the manner you wish and get away with it.

u jelly admit jelly, twist and turn, flip and flip prata. if u really woman, i pity your husband or your boyfriend, confirm listen u nag until kick bucket super fast. lol:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u jelly admit jelly, twist and turn, flip and flip prata. if u really woman, i pity your husband or your boyfriend, confirm listen u nag until kick bucket super fast. lol:biggrin:

Anyone with basic intelligence will know the difference with writing a thread on sex and getting insults and posting normal stuff in normal threads and getting insults from mad dog that follow around. You can't means you just want to attack me and keep accusing me jealous for nothing. When men post negative comment about her writing, it is not jealous, when I comment only it is jealous. And you are the one twisting and turning first say Claire ignored all insults when it is not true.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone with basic intelligence will know the difference with writing a thread on sex and getting insults and posting normal stuff in normal threads and getting insults from mad dog that follow around. You can't means you just want to attack me and keep accusing me jealous for nothing. When men post negative comment about her writing, it is not jealous, when I comment only it is jealous.

Dr Brian Yeo will take care of your problems.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a slutty female member brought up the subject of her breasts it follows that other members would like to view the objects concerned.

However if members start harassing decent female members then it is totally unacceptable and I will take immediate action.

if you want to get into the pants of these female members, can I suggest you take a queue number first after my immediate action.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worst category are the Morons who expect the PAP to make their lives risk free.

Bunch of fuckwits. The sooner they expire themselves the better it will be for the country.

yup, will add to your points. my signature says it all about sinkies.