• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Die SIA got so many problems lately!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it following MAS footsteps?

Singapore Airlines flight veers off Myanmar airport runway
2K Channel NewsAsia Singapore News 7h

SIA has confirmed that one of its planes veered off the runway on Wednesday (May 21) while landing at the Yangon International Airport in Myanmar.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SIA has confirmed that one of its planes veered off the runway on Wednesday (May 21) while landing at the Yangon International Airport in Myanmar.

You left out the best part of the news "It was the hardest landing I've ever experienced," Singapore Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin, who was on board the aircraft, said in a Facebook post"

Divine providence must have issued a warning to him, for the 'sinful' things he is doing & about to do...next time....there will no posting on Facebook...ha ha ha ha

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My secret squirrel informed me that SMRT is now in-charge of SIA. Can you please confirm? Thank you you.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You left out the best part of the news "It was the hardest landing I've ever experienced," Singapore Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin, who was on board the aircraft, said in a Facebook post"

Divine providence must have issued a warning to him, for the 'sinful' things he is doing & about to do...next time....there will no posting on Facebook...ha ha ha ha

Is he recollecting his sexperience of kena bonked by boss sam now he got sore a55?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Die lah first TigerAir lose money.

Now SIA is slowly crumbling.

Who are running these airlines?

Do they think they are masak masak?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Traitor Tan went Myanmar to jio more manpower to sinkieland?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's yangon airport's fault. just like it's wishy washy gov, the runway threw tantrums and moved. it will not happen in changi, thanks to the pap. :p