• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did You Attend a PAP Kindergarten?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
the beloved PAP supporter children :smile:

then the PAP kindergarten must had failed terribly in trying to brainwash me and my cousins alike. whole family voted against PAP since we had the opportunity to vote :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
These kindergartens were set up in the early 1960s by the PAP Branches to help prepare children for entry into primary schools. Classes were conducted in any space available - from 'wayang' stages to shop-houses. This service has been popular with parents.

I stayed at Macpherson Lane. I remember attending the PAP kindergarten at Circuit Road...

I really enjoyed the tea breaks when home cooked barley with beans were served in old yellow small tin cups.

....... I guess in the early 70s...there were no Eton House Kindergarten nor those super expensive ones nowadays.....

PAP did a great job then of filling in the gap for pre school education for the masses...

Circuit road pap. My alumni too.

J

JeanGrey

well, life was certainly tougher during those years in late 60s and early 70s for almost everyone.

income gap wasnt that big and everyone was more or less the same....

but PAP did a good job by providing pre school.

has any opposition party do this? not that i can think of.

it is certainly a big achievement for PAP...

it was done with PUBLIC funds and resources. give the same to WP and see what kind of success they can achieve with it.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me proud graduand of dat my 1st skool ...

my favorite subject was spelling ...

:o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have none. but feel free to disprove my assumption.

cheers.

Provide the funding & opportunity & compare...the proof is in the pudding!!. We have enough people in this country, who are educated enough, exposed enough to take this challenge! One cannot boast forever...

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i attended the both pap and wp kindergarten. when pap lost the 1981 Anson by election, they withdrawed all the pap services within Anson and so WP had to pick up the slack. the wp kindergarten uniform was same white shirt but a red/white checker shorts. that why i always remember pap is a party that will abandon the people when the going is against them.

i made sure my son dont kenna brainwashed in kindergarten by paying more to let him attend a church kindergarten despite not being a christian.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apart from brainwashing me and Sam Leong into believing
Sinkieland was nothing but fishing villages and swampland
Until Harry Baboon came to power and got things moving
Moi also learned how to use big words to con peasants

[video=youtube;DFpc838RV1I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFpc838RV1I[/video]

J

JeanGrey

You are the one making a slanderous accusation. The burden of proof rest on you.
If you do not, you are making a fool of yourself! Period!

similanjiao burden of proof. you think you in court ah?

this is how myths and legends are created.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i attended the both pap and wp kindergarten. when pap lost the 1981 Anson by election, they withdrawed all the pap services within Anson and so WP had to pick up the slack. the wp kindergarten uniform was same white shirt but a red/white checker shorts. that why i always remember pap is a party that will abandon the people when the going is against them.

i made sure my son dont kenna brainwashed in kindergarten by paying more to let him attend a church kindergarten despite not being a christian.

Not too surprised at what the PAP did to Anson. When they lost Potong Pasir to Chiam they closed the Grass Roots Centre & eventually moved it to next door to Nanyang Poly.
It obviously wasn't a big loss to the residents because they kept voting for Chiam until the recent GE :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pap kindergarten and pa kindergarten are the beginning of stinkees brain washing. Dun believe? Just take a look at your nearby kindergartens. Stinkees kids gong gong must comply. Very often u see them forming lines. Those out of lines will be condemned. This goes on until ns. Now u know why lky call stinkees daft? Becos really daft. Where got people got screwed and thank the screwer? Only stinkees.