• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did our bohliao mediacock report this news?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have not watched our local TV news or programs for years now. So I don't know if our mediacock got report about commiecunts protest news or not or are they so afraid of commiecunt CCP bullies that they dare not report this.

鄭州富士康再暴動!滅火器對抗催淚彈!缺工問題有解?為何近期騷亂不斷?華春瑩說中國無所不在⋯世界杯即刻翻車!《蕭若元:蕭氏新聞台》2022-11-23​

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Sinkie Chinese news media has been compromised by the CCP long ago. I suspect some of the Tiong 'editors' working for them are spies.

For example, in the local tabloids (now-defunct Lianhe Wanbao and Shinmin), you often have an entire backpage of trivial news from various provinces of China. You also have lengthy opinion articles praising the CCP regime, for example its economic potential or how it handles the pandemic.

Perhaps there are many Dickson Yeo types who regularly read their newspapers, and they're just playing to the gallery. :wink:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
In SG.....media = gahmen = SPF = gahmen = SAF = gahmen = civil service =DBS = gahmen = Temasek = gahmen = President

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MediaCock will never leeport bad things about Tiong-Cock because tiongs' dirty money is very important to our leeconomy.

SamSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
MediaCock will never leeport bad things about Tiong-Cock because tiongs' dirty money is very important to our leeconomy.
rainn-wilson.gif