• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did LKY really write the book himself?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All I'm saying is that the benefits of Hawking's work have yet to be translated into everyday life whereas LKY has already made a difference.

Well, the scientific community plus many other learned men must be dumb then to give Hawkings so much accolades for his work.
As for Old Fart, it is too early to conclude that he has done good. After his death, the truth will slowly surface and then we can know for a fact if he deserves the credit that people of your kind shower him with.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just look at him staring blankly at the pink slit

Look at the eyes carefully, he was staring at the photographer, who is shivering in his or her pants & may have wet it, trying to focus...the looks is, "what the shit am I doing this" " if that #@#$$ don't take a good picture of me, I will wring the neck out"..

Look at the rest in the picture...they look like puppets being moved by "invisible strings'...& the PUPPET MASTER is sitting staring at that 'pink slit thing'...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stephen hawkings contribute nothing useful, just theory, i only have respected with people who shape this world by their practical invention.

Your respect is not worth a grain of salt when compared to the learned scientists who have heaped praises on Hawkings.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Well, the scientific community plus many other learned men must be dumb then to give Hawkings so much accolades for his work.

The accolades are for his achievements in theoretical physics. In this field, he fully deserves them.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's so old already....how was he able to write his latest book by himself? Was there a por lumpar listening to him slur one word every day to fill up the pages of the book? Or is it written by his son?

Old man said he wanted to write a book there will be 10 to 20
boh lampar writers volunteer to write...ghost writers, lampar writers,
copy writers to finished the book for him...

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He had a PAP-Press team to do the work ...the Han guy, Yakult's sister, one of the Chua sister and someone else. I wonder if the PAP-Press team got a cut of the royalities?

You don't get no royalty when you work with royalty.
You work for bragging rights and war stories to tell your collegeagues and grandchildren.
Great job for porlampars. Tailor-made.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
stephen hawkings contribute nothing useful, just theory, i only have respected with people who shape this world by their practical invention.
Absolutely. Just like Da Vinci and Newton, Stephen hawking is a useless prick who does nothing but masturbated with his brain all day long.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those words are slurred by the old man alright but it is possible that he used a ghost writer, given his age and mentor status.

If lau chee bye dies, then he can be a ghost writer himself for real, no need to trouble others.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how to publish when dead

You wanna bet on this?? even when he is gone, there will be ghost writers galore...there will be enough books to fill an entire library & they may have to build one, entirely of all his works...:biggrin: wanna bet!

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wanna bet on this?? even when he is gone, there will be ghost writers galore...there will be enough books to fill an entire library & they may have to build one, entirely of all his works...:biggrin: wanna bet!

that library will be the first to be burnt now by arsonists

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that library will be the first to be burnt now by arsonists

There will cameras galore that can rotate 360 degrees, heat sensing monitors, quake sensing, cold sensing, movement sensing...& all sort of state of art protection...you think you can even come near to destroy?? ha ha ha ha

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's so old already....how was he able to write his latest book by himself? Was there a por lumpar listening to him slur one word every day to fill up the pages of the book? Or is it written by his son?

It was written by a team lead by former Straits Times Editor Han Fook Kwang....who interviewed him. Han Fook Kwang was also the person who wrote "LKY : Man and His Ideas".

I have read both books. I think LKY has severe misconception of the real world. The fact he is considered to have run this place well is probably due to people like Toh Chin Chye, Goh Keng Swee etc. 99% of Singapore's success is due to our parents' generation, one of the most hard working people on earth....now LKY is talking as if his foresight alone took us here, which is rubbish,

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LKY is peanuts compared to him

this genius is all in his HEAD and his theory has kept on changing with the changing universe...
mr lee kuan yew is a down to earth leader whose policies are far reaching and affecting the ordinary folks
we do not need rocket scientists to explain the universe
we need pragmatic and truthful leaders to transform the world, to contribute to our society and to make ordinary folks transformed into world class citizens...
mr lee kuan yew is a transforming leader of world status, he will be remembered till eternity : the man who had done the most to transform Singapore.
Majulah Singapura!!!