• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did Israel Steal Palestinian Land?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then be the bigger man and educate me.

it is like the mafia collecting protection money to protect them from other gangs and the mafia members must pay their dues to their top boss and mafia members will have to fight the territory they operate. But if local non-Muslims cannot pay protection money or don't want to pay, what happens to them? Will they be forced to pay under a knife or they can don't pay if they don't want? Do you know what is the definition of discriminatory?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is like the mafia collecting protection money to protect them from other gangs and the mafia members must pay their dues to their top boss and mafia members will have to fight the territory they operate. But if local non-Muslims cannot pay protection money or don't want to pay, what happens to them? Will they be forced to pay under a knife or they can don't pay if they don't want? Do you know what is the definition of discriminatory?
PAP does the same thing.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would the indigenous arabs call themselves 'palestinians' when the word 'Palestine' isn't even an arabic or islamic word?
I'm going to call myself Nassimian and go to Tanglin Road and demand John Tan to share his Nassim Hill bungalow with me.:biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exactly. The names such as Damascus, allepo, Jericho, jerusalem has not changed since times of old.

Doesn't change the fact that moslems and arabs aren't indigenous to Israel. Your strategy of red herrings doesn't work.