• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Deyi Secondary students accuse principal of firing drink vendor over plastic cups!!!!!!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
xsVolQS.png

More at
www.playboy.com

Last edited by a moderator:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Nov. 1, 2018, an email sender who identified himself or herself as the admin of the Deyi Secondary School’s meme page (@thedeyiansdigest) got in touch with Mothership about an “issue” between the school’s principal and the tuck shop’s drink stall owner.

The latter, known as Madam Yap to students, was allegedly fired without warning.

ADVERTISEMENT
The reason? For supposedly providing disposable cups to a group of students for takeaway.
Here’s a summary of the email:
  • A few days before Nov. 1, the students learned that Yap was fired
  • Yap’s husband passed away a few years ago, and manning the drink stall was apparently “one of the sources of income she had”
  • The students interviewed Yap, who reportedly said that she was fired without proper warning
  • This after she allegedly provided some disposable plastic cups to a group of students, who had begged for it in order to take the drinks home
  • The use of disposable cups was apparently not in line with the school’s environmentally-friendly approach
  • The students were caught by their principal, Madam Lim Ai Poo, when they went back to class instead of heading home
  • The principal allegedly did not approve of this “poor behaviour” by the drink stall owner, and allegedly saw to the dismissal without warning
  • Yap reportedly told the students that the principal was rude to her on a regular basis

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
PAP lackey principal. Do you expect otherwise? 70% voted for this. Vote Liao Mai Complain...:biggrin:

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if the principal ever bought drinks from the stall. Firing the stall owner without warning seems too harsh of a punishment

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder if the principal ever bought drinks from the stall. Firing the stall owner without warning seems too harsh of a punishment

The drinks stall in any sinkie food court is the most lucrative of all the F&B stalls. The principal did the right thing to fire an operator who isn't respectful enough. Why should good things go to outsiders?

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/y8nvnc8z

https://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/smileys_yahoo/surprised.gif https://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/smileys_yahoo/surprised.gif https://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/smileys_yahoo/surprised.gif https://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/smileys_yahoo/surprised.gif

ALFDGfj.png

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Principal Madam Lim Ai Poo 's face should be made known to the world and her action too.
She deserves the 'recognition' for her gung ho act to save the world of disposable cups.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
DEYI SECONDARY PRINCIPAL A LIAR
- STATEMENT FROM MDM YAP's GRAND DAUGHTER

Shermaine Lee
Mdm Yap (my grandmother) has dedicated half of her life to the drink stall ever since Deyi Secondary School opened, even after my grandfather passed on. Even though it might be a small role to some, she has touched multiple lives of the students and staff as well.

She was heartbroken when the news broke, and wouldn’t eat or sleep much. When she enquired for a reason with the principal, there was no answer given. Moreover, there was less than a month of a notice period, which was definitely a sudden blow to her seeing how she’s rather old already.

As for the principal’s statement, I’d like to first mention that my grandmother was only given 1 warning letter throughout her whole career. It was definitely a shock, as it was about her hygiene practices.

NEA has issued her an A grade for hygiene consistently year after year, I’m sure that speaks for itself, and moreover, I live with her and I can vouch that she’s a very clean person, almost to the extent of a clean freak honestly.

As for the cardboard boxes, right after my grandmother was informed to stop using it, she went to Toyogo and purchased over $600 worth of plastic containers to store the drinks in, so as to comply. The plastic containers are now all stacked up at home now, she had already complied and changed and spent so much money, and yet was fired.

All of her drinks sold have the healthier choice symbol and she sells fruits as well, so I don’t understand what she is saying about selling unhealthy drinks?

What bugs me most is that we only get a statement here, and not directly to my heartbroken grandmother.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
DEYI SECONDARY PRINCIPAL A LIAR
- STATEMENT FROM MDM YAP's GRAND DAUGHTER

Shermaine Lee
Mdm Yap (my grandmother) has dedicated half of her life to the drink stall ever since Deyi Secondary School opened, even after my grandfather passed on. Even though it might be a small role to some, she has touched multiple lives of the students and staff as well.

She was heartbroken when the news broke, and wouldn’t eat or sleep much. When she enquired for a reason with the principal, there was no answer given. Moreover, there was less than a month of a notice period, which was definitely a sudden blow to her seeing how she’s rather old already.

As for the principal’s statement, I’d like to first mention that my grandmother was only given 1 warning letter throughout her whole career. It was definitely a shock, as it was about her hygiene practices.

NEA has issued her an A grade for hygiene consistently year after year, I’m sure that speaks for itself, and moreover, I live with her and I can vouch that she’s a very clean person, almost to the extent of a clean freak honestly.

As for the cardboard boxes, right after my grandmother was informed to stop using it, she went to Toyogo and purchased over $600 worth of plastic containers to store the drinks in, so as to comply. The plastic containers are now all stacked up at home now, she had already complied and changed and spent so much money, and yet was fired.

All of her drinks sold have the healthier choice symbol and she sells fruits as well, so I don’t understand what she is saying about selling unhealthy drinks?

What bugs me most is that we only get a statement here, and not directly to my heartbroken grandmother.
Complain also no use lah.. This is how PAP works ... The system works this way. All I can say is Vote Liao Mai Comprain..