• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desmond Lim join 3-corner fight with TPL and GMS. Predict the outcome now !!!!

genetics

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng 6 votes = 19.35%

Ting pei Ling 12 votes = 38.71%

Spoil vote 13 votes = 41.94%

Now, the famous spoiler Desmond Lim also want to join and make another 3 corner fight.
Will Desmond draw away more votes from GMS, or merely gain all the spoilt votes from anti-TPL+GMS???

What is your prediction of the outcome??

My prediction

GMS 15%
TPL 20%
DL 25%
Spoilt 40%

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng 6 votes = 19.35%

Ting pei Ling 12 votes = 38.71%

Spoil vote 13 votes = 41.94%

Now, the famous spoiler Desmond Lim also want to join and make another 3 corner fight.
Will Desmond draw away more votes from GMS, or merely gain all the spoilt votes from anti-TPL+GMS???

What is your prediction of the outcome??

My prediction

GMS 15%
TPL 20%
DL 25%
Spoilt 40%

Parliamentary General Election 2016
Election result for the electroal division of mapherson
GOh Meng Seng NSP 7000votes (36.8%)
Ting Pei Ling PAP 12000 votes (63.2%)
Rejected votes 13000 votes
I declared Ting Pei LIng PAP as the elected MP for Mapherson

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. One is a moron but doesn't know it yet.
2. One is a moron, knows it but tries very hard to pretend that she is not.
3. One is a moron, knows it and very proud of it, that he keeps posting in this forum to remind everyone he is one.

If really have to choose (i.e. cannot spoil votes), I choose 2.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why? Is it because:

1) A moron who at least tries.

2) It is the only "she" and looks not bad :biggrin:

She is not bad looking. In an alternate universe if she is in WP, I am sure there will be a fan club built especially for her in this forum. :biggrin:

But my reason is (1) :wink:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is not bad looking. In an alternate universe if she is in WP, I am sure there will be a fan club built especially for her in this forum. :biggrin:

Ever since seeing her at Toh Chin Chye's funeral, I kena a shock of electric already and feel like setting a fan club for her even if she is PAP, haha.

On the contrary, when I saw Nicole Seah, I felt her so Plain Jane.

Don't know if it is because of expectations and that photos can be misleading.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best scenario is GMS v. Ram.

GMS : Look, that's a guy with a ponytail going around the world womanizing.

Ram : Siao liao, lose deposit liao. :(

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ever since seeing her at Toh Chin Chye's funeral, I kena a shock of electric already and feel like setting a fan club for her even if she is PAP, haha.

Photos may not be misleading. Maybe you need to get your eyes checked! Hahahaaaa. Just kidding.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thot everyone was saying b4 and during GE that TPL only GL80 standard. How come now can upgrade? I think your eyes glue stamp lah!