• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desmond Lim 168 votes. Oh My God!

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desmond Lim says he will not give up, will be taking part in the next election. This guy really face thicker than a tank :o

FUNNY thing is which DAFT Singaporeans donated money to SDA for him to throw away $16,000 just like that?
OR Mr Deposit Loser is just a PAP mole to act as SPOILER which failed big time?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So I hope once again, the perpetual failure, Desmond Lim, run in GE2016. At least he helps donate to national coffers and raises GDP by 0.000000000001% with his election spending.

Salute Desmond Lim, the Green Clown of Punggol East.

Come to think about it, the weaker party helps to amplify the strength of stronger party, thus resulted in huge swing of votes in favour of WP.
Fortunately, SDP withdraw, otherwise disaster in opposition results.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not bad lah, I think KJ was the bigger loser after deducting costs.

SDA did an 'online rally' which should be cheaper than a live stage rally.

[video=youtube;NmNvgSO-I2A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmNvgSO-I2A[/video]

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
qrYSwg3.png

Determined Desmond. Hehehe...

Damn Lousy performance.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FUNNY thing is which DAFT Singaporeans donated money to SDA for him to throw away $16,000 just like that?
OR Mr Deposit Loser is just a PAP mole to act as SPOILER which failed big time?

Very good question. Whoever was behind him also quite intelligent. Did not want to lose more money on a horse with 3 legs. That's the reason why there weren't any rallies from Damn Lousy Desmond Lim. Could not justify spending more on him.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
KJ can say goodbye to domestic politics. Honestly, I had expected better results for him based on the kor lian thye factor being son of JBJ. Even with the JBJ brand, less than 2%. Malu man.

If KJ's son was studying in SG, daddy might not have lost his deposit. Shame on KJ to pretend to be rooted to PE while family is overseas.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight go back maybe kenna from his wife: "KNN you should have bought me that diamond ring with that $16k and I would have given you a good fuck. See la now donate $16k to garment and still kenna fuck by people! You song liao now right? Nay bei........."

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight go back maybe kenna from his wife: "KNN you should have bought me that diamond ring with that $16k and I would have given you a good fuck. See la now donate $16k to garment and still kenna fuck by people! You song liao now right? Nay bei........."

His wife is prob filing for divorce to make him loose more money!

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually DL came out worse, his fall in voter share is cataclysmic compared to KJ's gain in votes.

But both these clowns need to regroup.
DL speaks atrocious english, he makes the tiongs look more angmoh, the guy needs to quit politics and diam diam go home and play with his M1.

KJ stop tradg on JBJ's name, dont be like pinky, riding on daddy's coat tails. work the ground and get in there if you want to do well in 2016 if you are running at all.

I think tonight DL sure kena sleep in the dog house given he lost so much money lol