• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desmond Lim 168 votes. Oh My God!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
This BE also demonstrates that the dilution of votes with more partys running is not true.

So I hope once again, the perpetual failure, Desmond Lim, run in GE2016. At least he helps donate to national coffers and raises GDP by 0.000000000001% with his election spending.

Salute Desmond Lim, the Green Clown of Punggol East.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watching the PAP press conference, you could see the uneasiness from DPM Teo and Koh PK. I'm sure PAP will call for an emergency meeting soon.

Yes, short but curt and polite responses. They look a bit shell shocked...black faces all around.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Desmond Lim says he will not give up, will be taking part in the next election. This guy really face thicker than a tank :o

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Desmond Lim says he will not give up, will be taking part in the next election. This guy really face thicker than a tank :o

if DL or sda candidates come my place again in next ge, limpeh will vote pap for the first time provided no other opposition party contest.

PAP should just draw Pulau Ubin out to let him stand for elections. I think he has a good chance with the wild boars there :biggrin:

ubi he still will lose, serangoon kecil maybe DL has chance.:rolleyes:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Actually, in the history of Singapore, has anyone garner lesser than 168 votes?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are i think 167 hdb blocks,,,, one person per block,,, the extra one thought he spoilt the vote

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desmond should try forming a team and run against Tanjong Pagar in GE 2016. See how many votes they get against Old Man and Kee Chiu.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kj 300+, spoiled votes 400+

I bet the only reason why kj got more than desmond is cos of his father and the fact that he was in the news for making the police report on his son being threatened. There were ppl actively professing support for kj simply cos he is JBJ's son.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
qrYSwg3.png

Determined Desmond. Hehehe...