• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Denise Phua - "Fixing the opposition was the last thing (AIM) on our mind." Really?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not a completely useless read, you do get the rare honest disclosure like ST was prepared to settle instead of going to court with NKF's TT Durai. His reasoning: "I was mindful of strong pro-NKF sentiments in powerful quarters". In particular, two ministers had come out in defence of NKF, one of whom is the self acclaimed patriotic Khaw Boon Wan, then the acting Health Minister. Based on his latest prima donna performance in parliament, he still acts.

With the significant investigations in the works, Shane Todd's mysterious demise, City Harvest Church court case, the unfinished business of AIM, one wishes there was an independent media in place. Cheong recognises that as the fourth estate, on par with the other three centers of power, executive branch of the government, the legislature and the judiciary. Cheong wrote Lee Kuan Yew had settled in advance the key principles of media management in a one-man-one-vote polity: "The first was that the Singapore media is not the fourth estate as it is in the West." (page 163)

- http://singaporedesk.blogspot.sg/2013/05/the-fix-goes-on.html

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Denise Phua - "Fixing the opposition was the last thing (AIM) on our mind." Reall

wah lan eh... Denis Phua Chee Bye.... you dare to fucking lie in front of tua ya peh.... when you come down I am gonna personally yank your filthy lying cheebye tongue out long long and then slice it off slowly with a blunt knife .....

talk about a freudian slip.. THAT WAS THE FIRST FUCKING THING ON YOUR CCB (PAP) MIND!!!!!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Denise Phua - "Fixing the opposition was the last thing (AIM) on our mind." Reall

you believe this pig , 母猪会上树

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you believe this pig , 母猪会上树

How to believe the ah pui sor when their own leader so famously admitted that with more opposition in Parliament he'll be kept so busy with fixing the opposition?:rolleyes: Fixing the opposition seems to be the fixation and obsession of the PAP rank and file. :rolleyes: Liar Liar!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

How to believe the ah pui sor when their own leader so famously admitted that with more opposition in Parliament he'll be kept so busy with fixing the opposition?:rolleyes: Fixing the opposition seems to be the fixation and obsession of the PAP rank and file. :rolleyes: Liar Liar!

Liar liar, cheebye on fire.......(not same as on heat!)

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;a1WhJKsYb50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1WhJKsYb50[/video]
things don't go PAP way, the 'fix'

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why waste time thinking of "fixing" the oppo.. when things within need to be addressed..

If you run a tight ship... where would there be anything for oppo to bring up?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kick out everyone motherfucker maggots in white in 2016
No need to fix them.

JUST KICK THAT WHOLE SCUMMY LOT OF MAGGOTS IN WHITE OUT IN 2016
AND SINGAPORE WILL BREATH CLEAN CLEAN AIR

jw5

Loyal

JUST KICK THAT WHOLE SCUMMY LOT OF MAGGOTS IN WHITE OUT IN 2016
AND SINGAPORE WILL BREATH CLEAN CLEAN AIR

If they are not kicked out of parliament, don't rule out the possibility that they will start making us pay for the clean air we breath.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If they are not kicked out of parliament, don't rule out the possibility that they will start making us pay for the clean air we breath.

WORK WORK WORK!!

Make fucking sure eveyone motherfucker maggot in white out in 2016.
Or pray pray LKY go eat joss sticks and candle wax soon and that rotten PAP party implode in orgy of front stabbing and back stabbing

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i never like this denise phua chee bye face. have very sneaky and evil and ungenuine look. how the hell did sinkees voted her into parlarment is beyond me.

jw5

Loyal

i never like this denise phua chee bye face. have very sneaky and evil and ungenuine look. how the hell did sinkees voted her into parlarment is beyond me.

GRC piggyback. Sinkies also not very discerning.
The result is the combination of the 2.

DrillGao

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing is free here.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

She may be telling the truth as far as she is concerned. I don't think everyone looks at all the details. I doubt the Kingpins discuss the full strategies with her. Does not look like the brightest bulb.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

She may be telling the truth as far as she is concerned. I don't think everyone looks at all the details. I doubt the Kingpins discuss the full strategies with her. Does not look like the brightest bulb.

in other words, maybe just told what to say?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He should fix up the poor and homeless before fixing opposition.

[video=youtube;kxf_GPN8o1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=kxf_GPN8o1c&feature=fvwp[/video]

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

a carbon tax is not necessarily a bad thing. unless you don't value your respiratory system.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What kind of fucking details?

Dont you know those maggots in white lie all the time to us?

They lie, lie and lie again.
Even if they tell me it is day time, I need to look up to see if the fucking sun is up in the sky.

NEVER EVER TRUST ANY FUCK THING THAT THEY TELL YOU.
THEY LIE AND LIE ALL THE FUCKING TIME
SO THEY CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW AND FUCK YOU AND GET MORE BILLIONS FROM YOU

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

If two opposing sides do not try to fix each other, then I worry. :wink:

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal

from the looks of things, the white sect looks to be falling apart, maybe they should fix themselves proper before they talking about fixing others