• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Denise Phua - "Fixing the opposition was the last thing (AIM) on our mind." Really?

jw5

Loyal
Re: Denise Phua - "Fixing the opposition was the last thing (AIM) on our mind." Reall

a carbon tax is not necessarily a bad thing. unless you don't value your respiratory system.

I'm not referring to a tax on emissions, but rather a fee for inhalations.
They'll spin a tale that it's the pap that created fresh air and there will be sinkies who will believe them.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Denise Phua - "Fixing the opposition was the last thing (AIM) on our mind." Reall

I'm not referring to a tax on emissions, but rather a fee for inhalations.
They'll spin a tale that it's the pap that created fresh air and there will be sinkies who will believe them.

i think you read too many comics when you were a kid...

Air_Raiders_Vol_1_1.jpg

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fixing the opposition was the only agenda! Tax payers' money spent on these white dogs are solely for fixing the opposition so that the white dogs can prove to the taxpayers that their tax money are well spent!