• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Denise He: The source of TPL's misery

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
11snqlf.jpg

theV2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparantly no shortage of willing volunteers to play the scapegoat in the PAP machinery.

Don't know what was offered to him in compensation. And whether he was no-standard bought "cheaply" or the blood money was really a lot.

rise96

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe it is a violation of facebook terms of service to give login password to other people

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christian names are those names found in the Bible, the rest are just English name and some even name after their villages, forefathers and father like George Bush Jn anamed after his father George Bush Snr.

So when the mother says I fucked George Bush last night, wonder who she fucked with hah?

Only in Singapore

You can use a fake Christian Name (how many % of Sinkies are Christian???? 15%???) and others still don't ask for your FULL NAME

How come so many PAP-related Sinkies and Straits Times Journalists have a Christian Name??

Fucking Useless Sinkies

Can't even see the root of the problem

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, I WILL believe her - when the sun rises in the west tomorrow.
Trust Me. Look at my track record.
Repent!

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
From a netizen ....

Hmmm... Ppl plse correct me of I'm wrong. If a person sent reply using iPhone, it would shows the statement "sent via iPhone abt 2 mins ago" rite? The same would apply to blackberry n other phones as well. Did we see the statement appear from the snapshot the netizens had screen captured? If that's wat is being said that Ms Tin administrator used phone to reply in FB. I'm getting stupidier by the minute.....

Actually, I WILL believe her - when the sun rises in the west tomorrow.
Trust Me. Look at my track record.
Repent!

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because TPL said so, it is so?

Do you all actually believe in that crap?

I rather believe in a manufactured scapegoat, including self confession trotted out for you all to see.

That is my choice.

genetics

Alfrescian
Loyal
City Watch want to engage Nicole Seah to be their Spoke woman.

Perhaps Kate-Spade will engage Tin Pei Lin to be theirs too???

Poll question: will you buy a Kate-Spade now that Tin Pei Lin make it so famous in singapore. Honestly, i never heard of this brand previously.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This denise he could be a fabrication to cover up tin's ass. Anyone chked Denise's facebook page to confirm whether she exists?