• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Democracy Must Die! Korean Fish press conference: I am not running for presidency !

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sohu.com/a/309905943_621003?spm=smpc.home.mil-pics.2.1556046469236Vn52kON

长江新闻号
1351文章 0总阅读
查看TA的文章>

• 分享到

突发,韩国瑜宣布“没办法参选”,台湾2020选战国民党悬了?

2019-04-23 19:02 台湾 /国民党 /中国

从去年在台湾地区“九合一”选举中“脱颖而出”以后,国民党籍高雄市长韩国瑜就被看做是国民党的“救世主”,“韩流”更是席卷台湾岛内、势不可挡。然而,韩国瑜本人却一直没有明确表态,自己是否会参加2020年的台湾地区领导人选举。但是就在4月23日上午11点左右,韩国瑜突然发表声明,宣布自己没有办法参加国民党现行制度下2020年台湾地区领导人选举的初选。

实际上,从去年底的“九合一”选举开始,岛内蓝、绿阵营就拉开架势,台湾2020选战大幕开启。谁能突出重围、角逐2020?除了悬念还是悬念。

c0c9ecf8d442489e8a47c5b007061829.jpeg

“卖菜郎”韩国瑜在“九合一”选举中横空出世,“韩流”席卷全岛。你知道如获至宝国民党,为什么迟迟不愿“征调”韩国瑜吗?韩国瑜喊话“没办法参加现行制度初选”,到底是是以退为进还是去意已决?“老党员”郭台铭自称“妈祖托梦”半路杀出,“震撼弹”威力巨大。你知道郭台铭为什么要“弃商从政”再战“江湖”吗?国民党又会不会再次重蹈四年前的内讧覆辙吗?

20ac2fe2c671491cb4f3a1fbe948cd33.jpeg

如果说国民党是“痛并快乐着”,那民进党真的就只剩下“痛”了。你知道民调支持率不断刷新下限的蔡英文,为什么还是摆出“舍我其谁”的架势?自称“不会参选”的赖清德出尔反尔,为什么还是摆出“理所当然”的架势?惨遭曾经的“马仔”背后“捅刀”,蔡英文手里还有没有“撒手锏”? 民进党又会不会因为“蔡赖之争”走向分裂?

f1a0acefa79b4e7bb21de0d9070cc388.jpeg

《长江新闻号》五一特别策划《2019·深度解局》,邀请到全国台湾研究会副秘书长严峻、浙江传媒学院中国话语研究中心叶青林,为你解码2020台湾选战。在头条上留言,亮出你的观点、提出你的疑问,我们将为您带来最权威的解答!返回搜狐,查看更多

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。

Yangtze River News

1351 article
0 total reading

View TA's article >

share to

Suddenly, South Korea’s Yu announced that “no way to stand for election”, Taiwan’s 2020 election to the Nationalist Party is suspended?
2019-04-23 19:02 Taiwan / Kuomintang / China

Since last year’s “out of the box” in the “Nine in One” election in Taiwan, the Kuomintang Kaohsiung Mayor, South Korea Yu, is regarded as the “savior” of the Kuomintang. The “Korean Wave” is even more unstoppable on the island of Taiwan. However, South Korea’s Yu himself has not made a clear statement on whether he will participate in the 2020 Taiwan regional leadership election. However, just around 11 am on April 23, South Korea Yu suddenly issued a statement announcing that he could not participate in the primaries of the 2020 Taiwan leader election under the current Kuomintang system.

In fact, since the "Nine in One" election at the end of last year, the blue and green camps on the island have opened up, and the Taiwan 2020 election campaign has begun. Who can highlight the competition and compete for 2020? In addition to suspense or suspense.

"Selling the lang" South Korea Yu was born in the "Nine in one" election, "Korean Wave" swept the island. Do you know that if you get the Kuomintang Kuomintang, why are you reluctant to "reconcile" Korean Yu? South Korea’s Yu shouting “I can’t participate in the primaries of the current system”, is it a retreat or a decision? "Old party member" Guo Taiming claimed to be "Mazuto dream" halfway to kill, "shocking bomb" is huge. Do you know why Guo Taiming wants to "abandon business and politics" and fight "river and lake"? Will the Kuomintang repeat the guilt of four years ago?

If the Kuomintang is "painful and happy," then the DPP is really only "painful." Do you know that Tsai Ing-wen, who is constantly adjusting the rate of support for the polls, is still posing as a "who is it?" Lai Qingde, who claimed to be "not in the election", is still a "take for granted" posture. There was no "slashing" behind the "Ma Zi" that used to be. Will the DPP move toward splitting because of the "Cai Lai dispute"?

"Changjiang News" May 1 special plan "2019·In-depth solution", invited to the National Taiwan Research Association Deputy Secretary Yan Jun, Zhejiang Media College China Discourse Research Center Ye Qinglin, for you to decode the 2020 Taiwan election campaign. Leave a message on the headline, show your opinion, ask your questions, we will bring you the most authoritative answer! Go back to Sohu and see more

Disclaimer: This article only represents the author himself, Sohu is the information publishing platform, and Sohu only provides information storage space services.

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://hk.news.yahoo.com/韓國瑜發聲明表態:不會參加國民黨初選-032545302.html

韓國瑜發聲明表態:不會參加國民黨初選

on.cc 東網

12.8k 人追蹤

2019年4月23日 上午11:25

a715c47fd71fb47edd1ca2c9923b39c5

韓國瑜發聲明表態:不會參加國民黨初選
台灣的高雄市長韓國瑜周二(23日)正式表態,發聲明表明不會參加國民黨初選。台灣的國民黨總統初選已先後有多人表態參選,韓國瑜呼聲最高,但暫未表明會否接受黨內徵召。

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/韓國瑜-不參加現行制度初選-批政治權貴熱衷密室協商-041048802.html

韓國瑜:不參加現行制度初選 批政治權貴熱衷密室協商

眾新聞

217 人追蹤

2019年4月23日 下午12:10

a05027388951285dc664514d5324f491

請支持《眾新聞》,成為訂戶
高雄巿長韓國瑜在周二上午的市政會議結束後,發表他對2020年台灣總統大選的「個人看法與心聲」,發表五點聲明。韓國瑜稱,「此時此刻,我無法參加現行制度的初選」,更指「長久以來政治權貴熱衷於密室協商,已經離人民越來越遙遠了,台灣的政治改革已經刻不容緩。希望黨內高層都能夠體察民意,關注社會脈動」。有分析指,韓國瑜此舉等於在等國民黨中央開口徵召他參選,且是挾民意直指國民黨中央。
國民黨早前已有鴻海集團董事長郭台銘、前立法院長王金平、前新北巿長朱立倫宣布參加黨內初選。之後,焦點落在韓國瑜身上,儘管支持者力挺韓出馬競逐總統,但韓一直沒有明確表態。直至周二的高雄巿政會議後,發表五點聲明,在宣布完五點聲明後,韓隨即離開會場,不接受提問。
韓國瑜的五點聲明如下:
1,首先,對一路走來,鼓勵、支持、愛護韓國瑜的海內外朋友,深深表示感謝!
2,在擔任高雄市長的這段日子中,我深刻的體會到只有台灣好,高雄才會更好。只有台灣能改變,我才能真正改變高雄!
3,對於國民黨2020年總統大選,此時此刻,我無法參加現行制度的初選。
4,長久以來政治權貴熱衷於密室協商,已經離人民越來越遙遠了,台灣的政治改革已經刻不容緩。希望黨內高層都能夠體察民意,關注社會脈動,重視庶民經濟,勿忘世上苦人多。
5,我生在台灣、長在台灣,死在台灣,未來也會埋在台灣,我熱愛中華民國,對中華民國的發展及守護,我願負起責任,不計個人得失榮辱,只願能夠改變台灣。願天佑台灣人民、天佑中華民國。
有分析指,韓國瑜此舉等於「等人開口」,國民黨中央若徵召他參選,就是聲明中的「對中華民國的發展及守護,我願負起責任」,形同韓國瑜直接表態願意參選。再者,韓國瑜表示無法參加國民黨現行制度的初選,直指國民黨中央,狠批「政治權貴熱衷密室協商,離人民越來越遠」、「政治改革刻不容緩」,要黨內高層體察民意、關注社會脈動,其實是挾「韓流」支持者,打臉國民黨意味十分明顯。未來後續,須看國民黨高層及有意參選者如何接招。

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/五點聲明透露參選玄機-韓國瑜-只有台灣能改變-我才能真正改變高雄-052412225.html

五點聲明透露參選玄機? 韓國瑜:只有台灣能改變 我才能真正改變高雄

新頭殼

4.9k 人追蹤

新頭殼newtalk |孫家銘 綜合報導
2019年4月23日 下午2:56

55c3c901b96e6f2400ad3fad3ec102d4

檢視相片
韓國瑜今(23)天發表五點聲明,表明無法參加國民黨現行初選制度。 圖:孫家銘/攝
[新頭殼newtalk] 高雄市長韓國瑜是否角逐2020總統大位備受海內外各界關注,今(23)日上午11點他在鳳山行政中心五樓會議室親自宣讀一份五點聲明,表示擔任高雄市長以來深刻體會到只有台灣好,高雄才會更好,只有台灣能改變,他才能真正改變高雄,此時此刻他無法參加國民黨現行初選制度。
韓國瑜先前雖在公開場合一再表示目前2020不在考量之中,但因拱韓聲浪強大、各項民調數據也呈遙遙領先,使得韓國瑜面臨天人交戰的抉擇,決定透過聲明,詮釋他的想法與立場。不過千呼萬喚的聲明雖然今天出來,話還是沒說死,字面上仍舊沒有明確表示選或不選,不過字裡行間透露出他沒有放棄參選的念頭,一切有待黨內初選制度為他量身訂做。
韓國瑜今天主持市政會議結束後,先行快閃回到市長室,五分鐘再現身時手拿一份A4簡短聲明稿,回到會議室後隨即召開記者會,一字一句照稿宣讀,念完後再度快度回到市長室,未接受媒體聯訪。
韓國瑜在字字推敲的聲明中,「首先對一路走來,鼓勵、支持、愛護韓國瑜的海內外朋友,深深表示感謝;第二,在擔任高雄市長的這段日子中,我深刻的體會到只有台灣好,高雄才會更好,只有台灣能改變,我才能真正改變高雄;第三,對於國民黨2020年總統大選,此時此刻,我無法參加現行制度的初選。」
「第四,長久以來政治權貴熱衷於密室協商,已經離人民越來越遙遠了,台灣的政治改革已經刻不容緩。希望黨內高層都能夠體察民意,關注社會脈動,重視庶民經濟,勿忘世上苦人多。」
韓國瑜最後說,「第五,他生在台灣、長在台灣,死在台灣,未來也會埋在台灣,他熱愛中華民國,對中華民國的發展及守護,願負起責任,不計個人得失榮辱,只願能夠改變台灣。願天佑台灣人民、天佑中華民國。」
韓國瑜在聲明中表態拒絕國民黨現階段初選制度,主要是給高雄市民一個交代,不過黨政人士也透露,黨內預計6月底、7月初舉辦民調,透過「民調式徵召」的方式幫韓國瑜解套, 7月28日全代會上正式通過徵召。
韓國瑜上任高雄市長剛滿百日,他在意的是高雄市民的感受,目前的民調還未出現過過半市民支持他參選總統的結果。韓國瑜該如何給高雄市民一個交代,是他相當在意的一件事。
今天市政會議前,「杏仁哥」吳育仁就率數位韓粉到鳳山行政中心議室外力挺韓國瑜參選2020,強調只有韓國瑜選總統才能救台灣,聽完韓國瑜五點聲明後,「杏仁哥」認為韓市長傾向參選,精神相當振奮,並表示4月27日在高雄市議會旁空地舉行的擁韓選總統誓師大會一定爆棚,絕對會比原本預計的10萬人更多。
更多新頭殼報導

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/%E9%9F%93%E5%9C%8B%E7%91%9C%E7%99%BC%E8%81%B2%E6%98%8E%E8 %A1%A8%E6%85%8B%EF%BC%9A%E4%B8%8D%E6%9C%83%E5%8F%83%E5%8A%A0%E5%9C%8B%E6%B0 %91%E9%BB%A8%E5%88%9D%E9%81%B8-032545302.html

South Korea's Yufa statement stated: will not participate in the Kuomintang primary

[on.cc east net]
On.cc East Net

12.8k person tracking

April 23, 2019, 11:25 am

South Korea's Yufa statement stated: will not participate in the Kuomintang primary

Taiwan’s Kaohsiung Mayor, South Korea’s Yu, officially stated on Tuesday that he issued a statement stating that he would not participate in the Kuomintang primary. Taiwan’s Kuomintang presidential primaries have been followed by many people, and South Korea’s voice is the highest, but it has not yet indicated whether it will accept the party’s recruitment.

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/韓國瑜-不參加% E7%8F%BE%E8%A1%8C%E5%88%B6%E5%BA%A6%E5%88%9D%E9%81%B8-%E6%89%B9%E6%94%BF%E6 %B2%BB%E6%AC%8A%E8%B2%B4%E7%86%B1%E8%A1%B7%E5%AF%86%E5%AE%A4%E5%8D%94%E5%95 %86-041048802.html

South Korea Yu: Do not participate in the primary election of the current system

[public news]
Public news

217 people tracking

April 23, 2019, 12:10 PM

Please support "News" and become a subscriber

After the city meeting on Tuesday morning, Kaohsiung’s South Korean Yu announced his “personal views and voices” on the 2020 Taiwan presidential election and issued a five-point statement. South Korea’s Yu said, “At this moment, I am unable to participate in the primary election of the current system”, which means that “the political power has long been keen on secret chamber negotiations, and it has become farther away from the people. Taiwan’s political reforms are urgent. I hope that within the party. High-level officials are able to observe public opinion and pay attention to social pulsations." Some analysts pointed out that South Korea’s Yu’s move is equivalent to waiting for the KMT Central Committee to call for him to stand for election, and that the public is directly referring to the KMT Central Committee.

The Kuomintang had previously announced the participation of the chairman of the Hon Hai Group, Guo Taiming, the former court president Wang Jinping, and the former New Taipei leader Zhu Lilun. After that, the focus fell on South Korea's Yu, although the supporters supported Han to compete for the president, but South Korea has not made a clear statement. After the Kaohsiung government meeting on Tuesday, a five-point statement was issued. After the announcement of the five-point statement, Han immediately left the venue and did not accept questions.

The five points of Korean Yu’s statement are as follows:

1. First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to friends at home and abroad who have encouraged, supported and cared for Korean Yu.

2. During the period of being the mayor of Kaohsiung, I deeply realized that only Taiwan is good, and Kaohsiung will be better. Only when Taiwan can change can I really change Kaohsiung!

3. For the KMT’s 2020 presidential election, at this moment, I am unable to participate in the primary election of the current system.

4. For a long time, political power has been keen on secret chamber negotiations, and it has become farther and farther away from the people. Taiwan’s political reform has become an urgent task. I hope that the top leaders of the party can observe the public opinion, pay attention to the social pulse, pay attention to the economy of the people, and forget that there are many people in the world.

5. I was born in Taiwan, grew up in Taiwan, died in Taiwan, and will be buried in Taiwan in the future. I love the Republic of China and I am responsible for the development and protection of the Republic of China. I am willing to take responsibility, regardless of personal gains and losses, and I am willing to change. Taiwan. May God bless the people of Taiwan and bless the Republic of China.

Some analysts pointed out that South Korea’s Yu’s move is equivalent to “waiting for others to open up.” If the KMT Central Committee recruits him to stand for election, it’s the statement’s “I’m willing to take responsibility for the development and protection of the Republic of China.” Participate in the election. Furthermore, South Korea’s Yu said that he could not participate in the primary election of the Kuomintang’s current system, pointing directly to the Kuomintang Central Committee, criticizing that “political power is keen on secret room consultation, getting farther and farther away from the people”, “political reform is inevitable”, and that the party’s high-level officials must observe public opinion. Paying attention to the pulse of society is actually a supporter of the "Korean Wave". It is very obvious that the Nationalist Party is facing the face. In the future, it is necessary to see how the top leaders of the Kuomintang and those who are interested in the election will take over.

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E4%BA%94%E9%BB%9E%E8%81%B2%E6%98%8E%E9%80%8F%E9%9C%B2%E5 %8F%83%E9%81%B8%E7%8E%84%E6%A9%9F-%E9%9F%93%E5%9C%8B%E7%91%9C-%E5%8F%AA%E6 %9C%89%E5%8F%B0%E7%81%A3%E8%83%BD%E6%94%B9%E8%AE%8A-%E6%88%91%E6%89%8D%E8% 83% BD%E7%9C%9F%E6%AD%A3%E6%94%B9%E8%AE%8A%E9%AB%98%E9%9B%84-052412225.html

Five points statement revealed the election of mystery? Korean Yu: Only Taiwan can change, I can really change Kaohsiung
[new head shell]
New head shell

4.9k person tracking

New head shell newtalk | Sun Jiaming Comprehensive report
April 23, 2019, 2:56 PM

South Korea’s Yujin today (23) issued a five-point statement indicating that it is unable to participate in the Kuomintang’s current primary election system. Photo: Sun Jiaming / photo
View photos
South Korea’s Yujin today (23) issued a five-point statement indicating that it is unable to participate in the Kuomintang’s current primary election system. Photo: Sun Jiaming / photo

[New head shell newtalk] Kaohsiung Mayor South Korea Yu is competing for the 2020 presidential position and has received much attention from all walks of life at home and abroad. At 11 am today (23), he personally read a five-point statement in the conference room on the fifth floor of Fengshan Administrative Center. Since he became the mayor of Kaohsiung, he has realized that only Taiwan is good, Kaohsiung will be better. Only when Taiwan can change can he truly change Kaohsiung. At this moment, he cannot participate in the Kuomintang’s current primary election system.

South Korea’s Yu has repeatedly said in public that the current 2020 is not considered. However, because of the strong voice of Gong Han and the leading data of various polls, Korean Yu faces the choice of the war between the heavens and the people, and decides to interpret his through the statement. Thoughts and positions. However, although the long-awaited statement came out today, the words still did not say death. There is still no clear choice or no choice. However, the words reveal that he did not give up the idea of running for the election. All the parties in the party’s primary election system are for him. Be customized.

After the South Korean Yu hosted the municipal meeting today, he quickly flashed back to the mayor's office. After five minutes of reappearing, he took a short statement of A4 and returned to the conference room. He immediately held a press conference and read it out one by one. After returning to the mayor's office again, he did not accept media interviews.

In the statement of the wording of South Korea, "First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to friends at home and abroad who have encouraged, supported and cared for Korean Yu. Secondly, during the days of being the mayor of Kaohsiung, I am deeply I realized that only Taiwan is good, Kaohsiung will be better. Only Taiwan can change, I can really change Kaohsiung. Third, for the KMT’s 2020 presidential election, at this moment, I cannot participate in the primary election of the current system."

"Fourth, political power has long been keen on secret chamber negotiations, and it has become farther and farther away from the people. Taiwan's political reforms are urgently needed. I hope that the party's top management can observe the public opinion, pay attention to the social pulse, pay attention to the economic development of the people, and not forget the world's suffering. There are many people."

South Korea Yu finally said, "Five, he was born in Taiwan, grew up in Taiwan, died in Taiwan, and will be buried in Taiwan in the future. He loves the Republic of China and is willing to take responsibility for the development and protection of the Republic of China, regardless of personal gains and losses. Honor and disgrace, I only hope to be able to change Taiwan. May God bless the people of Taiwan and bless the Republic of China."

South Korea’s statement in the statement rejected the Kuomintang’s current primary election system, mainly for the Kaohsiung citizens, but party and government officials also revealed that the party is expected to hold polls in late June and early July through a “civilian call” approach. Helped the Korean Yoga Set, officially passed the call at the full-generation meeting on July 28.

South Korea’s prime minister, Kaohsiung’s mayor, has just completed a hundred days. He cares about the feelings of Kaohsiung citizens. The current poll has not yet seen the results of more than half of the citizens supporting him to run for the presidency. How Korean Yu should give an explanation to Kaohsiung citizens is something he cares about.

Before the municipal meeting today, "Almond Brother" Wu Yuren took a number of Korean powder to the Fengshan Administrative Center to discuss the South Korean Yu election 2020, stressing that only the South Korean presidential election can save Taiwan. After listening to the Korean five-point statement, " "Almond" believes that the mayor of Korea is inclined to stand for election. The spirit is quite inspiring. He said that the presidential swearing-in meeting of the presidential election held in Kaohsiung City Council on April 27 will definitely burst out, which will definitely be more than the original estimate of 100,000 people.

More new head shell reports