• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Death Threat & Candidate Assassination? 韓國瑜 said, Lim Peh Bo Kia Si! No Bullet Vest for me!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/網傳暗殺-韓國瑜霸氣回應-不穿防彈背心-044600090.html

網傳暗殺?韓國瑜霸氣回應:不穿防彈背心

EBC東森新聞

5.2k 人追蹤

東森新聞
2018年11月21日 下午12:46

f88f7bd1a66f2f08062c933f6d147d0e

檢視相片
國民黨高雄市長候選人韓國瑜,把握選前3天以車隊遊行掃街,受到熱情的民眾支持,不過現在也因為人氣太高,網路上還傳出有暗殺韓國瑜的說法,韓國瑜回應,他相信台灣治安,一點都不擔心也不會穿防彈背心。

走過、路過卻只能錯過,不少大貨車駕駛用喇叭聲援,力挺國民黨高雄市長候選人韓國瑜。

▼(圖/東森新聞)
bf69a02fb9441581ee35581f329c81fc

檢視相片

還有人則是在高樓呼喊,只為了讓韓國瑜多看一眼,把握選前3天韓國瑜從小港區出發,衝刺最後的黃金時間。

熱情的支持者,化身韓國瑜的頭號粉絲甚至擠到車邊只為了送上飲料,因為高雄大太陽,實在好熱好熱,韓國瑜也戴上墨鏡穿上防曬外套勁裝現身。

▼(圖/東森新聞)
6dc9843c3b8bd19aa8562ab8b2d6cafe

檢視相片

一連3天韓國瑜盡可能要走遍大街小巷,但高雄38個行政區實在太大,只能走多少算多少,不過現在韓流發燒,網路上還傳出有人要暗殺,韓國瑜似乎不放在心上。

國民黨高雄市長候選人韓國瑜:「我覺得要暗殺我,不太可能是民進黨的意思,我覺得可能是個別激進份子,我完全不擔心,我對台灣的治安非常有信心,那我也不會穿防彈背心,我覺得沒什麼。」

▼(圖/東森新聞)
d1beb05c107bde51856e76a2b67d0efc

檢視相片

但畢竟人氣高,支持者除了力挺也希望把安全做到滴水不漏,就連車隊掃街,遇上熱情的鞭炮。隨扈馬上拿出手提包幫忙擋下,高雄市長選戰激烈,藍綠拼場,即使兩邊車隊擦身而過也笑臉迎人,但微笑背後雙方都有不能輸的壓力。

(封面圖/東森新聞)
更多東森新聞報導
一天兩次「愛韓國瑜一萬年」 陳:隨時可擁抱
火辣舞者挑逗男友 女友正面回擊…霸氣壓頭貼酥胸
聊天變打架?不滿500給40元 少女泣:他拖我入帳篷…
高雄市長選情
最後一刻放棄了 韓國瑜幕僚也錯愕
摩天輪+纜車 串起愛情產業鏈
選前之夜徵百位禿頭 已有226人報名
吳念真直播挺陳其邁 建議韓粉這樣做
高雄激戰維安升級 韓、陳選前之夜戒備
今日最夯新聞流量前3名
台灣7店倒光光 爆捲2億逃了
傳被砍大單 鴻海爆千人離職
罕見動怒罵:有本事你對我來

Net pass assassination? Korean Yu domineering response: no wearing bulletproof vest
[EBC Dongsen News]
EBC ETTV
5.2k person tracking
Dongsen News
November 21, 2018, 12:46 PM
View photo

Kuomintang Kaohsiung mayor candidate South Korea Yu, grasping the three days before the election to sweep the streets with the team, was enthusiastically supported by the public, but now because of the popularity is too high, the Internet also reported the assassination of South Korea, South Korea Yu responded, he I believe that Taiwan’s law and order is not worried or wearing bulletproof vests at all.

Passing by, passing by, but can only be missed, many large trucks driving with a horn to support, to support the KMT Kaohsiung mayor candidate South Korea Yu.

▼(图/东森新闻)
View photo

Others shouted at the high-rise building, just to let South Korea Yu take a look at it, and grasp the 3 days before the election, South Korea Yu started from the small port area and sprinted the last prime time.

Enthusiastic supporters, the number one fan of the Korean yogi, even squeezed into the car just to get a drink, because Kaohsiung's big sun, it is so hot and hot, Korean Yu also wears sunglasses and put on a sunscreen coat to show up.

▼(图/东森新闻)
View photo

For three days, Korean Yu has to travel all the way to the streets, but the 38 administrative districts in Kaohsiung are too big to be counted. However, the Korean Wave has a fever, and there are people on the Internet who want to assassinate. Korean Yu seems to not let go. In my heart.

Kwok Kaohsiung Mayor candidate South Korea Yu: "I think it is not the DPP's intention to assassinate me. I think it may be a single radical. I am not worried at all. I am very confident about Taiwan's law and order. Then I also I don't wear bulletproof vests, I don't think there is anything."

▼(图/东森新闻)
View photo

But after all, the popularity is high, and the supporters, in addition to their strength, also hope to make the safety drip, even the team sweeping the streets and encountering enthusiastic firecrackers. Immediately took out the handbag to help block, Kaohsiung mayor election campaign is fierce, blue and green fight, even if the two sides of the team passed by and smiled, but both sides behind the smile can not lose pressure.

(cover image / Dongsen News)

More Dongsen News Reports
Twice a day, "Love Korea Yu 10,000 Years" Chen: Embrace at any time
Hot dancers tease boyfriends girlfriends come back positively...
Chatting and fighting? Less than 500 to 40 yuan. Girl crying: He dragged me into the tent...

Kaohsiung Mayor's election
The last moment gave up, the Korean Yum is also wrong.
Ferris wheel + cable car stringing love industry chain
There are 226 people registered before the night of the election.
Wu Nianzhen lived quite Chen Qimai, suggested that Han powder do this.
Kaohsiung's fierce battle for Wei'an upgrade

Top 3 news traffic today
Taiwan 7 store dumped light, the explosion of 200 million escaped
Passed a big list, Hon Hai, a thousand people left
Rarely angry: You have the ability to come to me.