• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Death Penalty in China for blood feud neighbour disputes, his mom killed by neighbour 22 yrs ago, now he kill 3 of theirs!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 families neighbors blood feuds for decades! One of 3 sons killed neighbor's mom 22 years ago and served 7 years prison. Last year he returned for CNY. The son of the killed mom saw him and plotted revenge. Then all the 3 brothers next door got killed one by one! Then he surrendered himself to police. Death penalty appeal dismissed.

Got video can click:
https://news.sina.com.cn/o/2019-04-11/doc-ihvhiqax1852730.shtml

张扣扣案二审宣判:驳回上诉 维持死刑原判

张扣扣案二审宣判:驳回上诉 维持死刑原判

视频-陕西高院当庭宣判:张扣扣案二审维持死刑

#张扣扣案二审死刑# 张扣扣案二审维持原判
6a5ce645ly1g1ywzdd4l1j20dw099mxr.jpg

6a5ce645ly1g1ywzg5pj6j20j661u4qp.jpg

The second instance of the deduction of the deduction: the rejection of the appeal, the maintenance of the death penalty

The second instance of the deduction of the deduction: the rejection of the appeal, the maintenance of the death penalty

Video-Shaanxi High Court in court issued a sentence: Zhang deduction case second trial to maintain the death penalty

#张扣扣案二审死刑# Zhang buckle case second trial to maintain the original judgment

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy killed 3 in revenge and set fire after killing. So the court will not allow death penalty appeal.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interest. 3 for the price of one after 7years.

22 years!

The original killer released from jail more than 10 years already, but dare not return home. Until 2018 CNY, went back home. The other family next door saw him back, Tak Boleh Tahan, want him dead. I think he killed all the 3 sons to prevent them from further counter revenge, the dead cannot come back to kill him, but the court sentence him death.

The theory of revenge killing is this, that when you plot revenge killing you start to think about what if the other side do the same revenge plot afterwards. So the way to have a solution is TOTAL ELIMINATION. Make sure they cannot come back to revenge further. You can calculate, you kill 3 the state can only execute you once. So you are still winning up by 2 balance. HUAT AH!

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
It remind me of child soilder in Africa. The commander forces the kid to kill their owe parents and forces him to join them.

Wonder why the kid never took revenge when they grew up. If it happen on one child I may called it a fluke. But so many of them joined the rebels same operative. So you can imagine their intellectual. Tried doing the same to developed countries ... think the commander has to look over his shoulders all the time.

IQ and RACE ...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It remind me of child soilder in Africa. The commander forces the kid to kill their owe parents and forces him to join them.

Wonder why the kid never took revenge when they grew up. If it happen on one child I may called it a fluke. But so many of them joined the rebels same operative. So you can imagine their intellectual. Tried doing the same to developed countries ... think the commander has to look over his shoulders all the time.

IQ and RACE ...
I th8nk this happened on china too during the cultural revolution when children reported to authorities their parents are capitalist or burgeois and were sent to camps.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Persian king darius or xerxes will tell his eldest son to kill off his brothers when he in the death bed to prevent civil war and succession infighting.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wife dontch let

If I was dying king I will also order my wife to be mummified alive and BEFORE ME, to go there as my advance party / pioneer to clean house etc for me and welcome me on my arrival. I won't leave my CBs here for others to use. I die I must have them there in my tomb. 陪葬 = accompanied burials. Not only CBs. Horses, pets, army...

See these?