• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear @zhihau, NOW is YOUR CHANCE to finally TRANSFORM @ginfreely (or should I say "Madam Very Kind Lady"?) into an HONOURABLE WOman of HER WORD!!!

Do you WANT @zhihau to BAN @ginfreely from posting in @jw5's "Classic Forum Replies" thread?

• Total voters

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @zhihau, here's how to do it and also why YOU have the POWER to do it:

1. Less than two days ago (on Saturday afternoon), our dearest @Leongsam said (in another thread):
sammyboy.com/posts/3402246
the bans can be lifted anytime, it’s your call :coffee::coffee::coffee:
It's not my call because I don't read most of the crap here. I leave it to your expertise. :smile:
I cannot manage the whole forum by myself. I need the help of others and when they offer their help I have to leave it to them to know what is best. If I tell them how and what to moderate I might as well do it myself.

2. Then yesterday (Sunday) evening, @ginfreely said:
sammyboy.com/posts/3403515
@Leongsam any time you want to retract your order to @zhihau to open up the 8 threads yesterday you can do that and I will leave the forum immediately.

3. Therefore, please ban @ginfreely again from posting in our dear @jw5's most famous thread:
sammyboy.com/threads/classic-forum-replies.203108
so that she can finally become an honourable woman of her word!
bow-gif.40441
:tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

Attachments

• ginfreely said she will leave forum.png
    ginfreely said she will leave forum.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 128
  • leongsam-zhihau.png
    leongsam-zhihau.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 143
  • leongsam-ginfreely.png
    leongsam-ginfreely.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
her pervasive and persuasive powers and perseverence can be harnessed, redirected, and unleashed on those and their clones attacking the admin by spamming and repeating bs on this site to destroy it. they include and are not limited to capamerica, imhdoctor, londoncabby, qanonsg, redbull313, republicunt, shockshiok, and a bunch of screwbola’s clones. that screwbola still hasn’t gotten over the embarassment that the admin bohiu shim. plus shenanigans from sph and hwz who have been trying to take down this site for a long time.

Donor

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
her pervasive and persuasive powers and perseverence can be harnessed, redirected, and unleashed on those and their clones attacking the admin by spamming and repeating bs on this site to destroy it. they include and are not limited to capamerica, imhdoctor, londoncabby, qanonsg, redbull313, republicunt, shockshiok, and a bunch of screwbola’s clones. that screwbola still hasn’t gotten over the embarassment that the admin bohiu shim. plus shenanigans from sph and hwz who have been trying to take down this site for a long time.

interesting thoughts worth pondering over.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for seeing me so up. Only @jw5 has such perseverance and capabilities to do so without being subject to unfair bans.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Less than two days ago (on Saturday afternoon), our dearest @Leongsam said (in another thread):

3. Therefore, please ban @ginfreely again from posting in our dear @jw5's most famous thread:
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
Tsk tsk tsk look who is talking? The dishonorable @musashi that cancelled his promise and came back as clone @empathizerofeatshitndie. Pui!

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal

bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438
KNN simple forum rule Very Kind Lady also cannot follow or understand my uncle think @ginfreely leelee leeserved to be kickout from sfc KNN
Dear @sweetiepie, many thanks for your reply and for being the first member to love the above post of mine!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove: :tongue:
redface-gif.40438

Last edited: