• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dear Vaccinated people

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
vac-delta.JPG

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The answer to why Malaysia, Thailand, japan, Singapore and the rest of the countries have the surge of cases these few weeks. The more vaccinated people there are, the more cases there are.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lockdowns, the restrictions, the fear of the virus will go on as long as people do not wake up to the fact that the virus is harmless, the restrictions and mask are unnecessary and the vaccine is harmful, lower your immune system and do not protect you from the virus.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will such protest happened in Singapore? There is a reason that the govt do not dare to release the death of people after vaccination. The PAP narrative is to show the world that more than half of the country's population is vaccinated, so they can tell the world they are safe and open up the economy once again.

Vaccination IS NOT EQUAL TO safe, it is dangerous.

The PAP govt do not care about your health, if they do, they will check what is in the vaccine. They only use you. the people, as a pawn to open up the economy. You are just a pawn. They enticed and coaxed you to take the vaccine using various methods of manipulation such as advertising, marketing and survey.

Singaporeans are the power in the country and not the govt. You behave like this is because you are trained from young (education) to listen to authority, in other words, remove your personal power and authority and submit to the govt, so they can control you. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the vaccine is really healthy and working, why do the authorities using various methods to coax you to take it. People will automatically lineup to take it if it is really good.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You know.....despite all these big talks from all sides......nothing absolutely nothing is correct.

It is a bit of this and that.

I had very high hopes that after taking the vaccine I will fucking die.

I took the fucking vaccine twice! Twice! When i got the shingles i thought got chance liao.

Nothing. Fucking still alive.

Fuck lah.

And then from the vaccine side of things the fucking vaccine doesnt work. Peopel still catch covid.

Fuck lah.

The world is full of shit.

Everything is bullshit.