• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dear samsters, list your most depressing 没有人气 HDB towns.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the 80s, there used to be two private schools there above the KFC. On the 3rd floor was BMC Commercial School, and on the 5th floor, Clifford Centre. The secretarial courses at these schools had many chiobus. That's why we liked to hang around there after school to check them out.
That building is a fantastic place for hanky-panky activity. There's hardly anyone in the building. :sneaky:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
aw-restaurant-at-bukit-merah-central-1980s.jpg

My favourite meeting place with chiobus back then.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bukit Merah is vibrant during weekdays lunch time....tat time i tio covid went there see doctor and after that jalan jalan see so many people that i can transmit the virus to everyone there....