• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dear samsters, list your most depressing 没有人气 HDB towns.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Limpeh start the ball rolling.
I'm at Bukit Merah Central and it had lost that "Central" vibe for a long time.... 所有人都死了吗?Is this the only "Central" that isn't near any MRT station ?

PXL_20230812_165248891_copy_1024x768.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
BMC is the only town that hasn't changed much over the past 4 decades. I had many memorable moments there during my schooldays with a few chiobus. Even the interchange looks the same.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BMC is the only town that hasn't changed much over the past 4 decades. I had many memorable moments there during my schooldays with a few chiobus. Even the interchange looks the same.
I was from Henderson secondary nearby during the early 80s. Stepping into the place is like traveling back to time. The bus interchange is depressingly empty and quiet.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That area north of Golden Mile and south of the ICA building is also quite ghetto. Crawford Lane or thereabouts.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nothing wrong with that. You should see some of the 'upgraded' aircon bus interchanges. One step forward, two steps back. Just like most other things in this cuntry.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You brought back memories of my chiobus, 雯慧 and Hilda.
I also missed my crush 钟莲秀. She looks like a young 郑文雅. Nice name, nice face and nice figure. I observed her neh-neh grew from sec 1 to sec 4. 发育中的女生是最漂亮的。 :rolleyes:

郑文雅.jpg

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good leh!! Very quiet and peaceful. Reminds me of Circuit Breaker. Nice town to live, and not crowded by Xiao Lan Sinkies and Foreigners. Very spacious to walk around too. Hope no changes is being made in future.
KNN I think any columbarium is more lively than this town....