• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dear PAP, You Have Lost My Vote!

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The recent actions by the PAP deliver this key message: "Singaporeans, you don't have to work/study hard and smart to get ahead anymore. Just start complaining, and we'll forget whatever social compact we had to pander to this vocal minority".

I had for all my life believed in your push for meritocracy, in making the right choices, in working hard and smart, in being careful with my money and saving for a rainy day. But just because of the vocal minority, you have devalued my home, and made whatever dreams of retiring on my asset value disappear. You have devalued my car, and made it difficult for me to buy a new one. You have increased business costs so significantly, it's going to trickle down to my dinner table. Why have you punished those who have believed in you, and worked and saved hard so that we can reap rewards later? So that the lazy and irresponsible can benefit?

You have wiped out the future vibrancy and growth of Singapore, and whatever future my kids have in this city. People now need not look to themselves to strive higher and work harder - all they need to do now is to complain, hold protests, and vote WP and you will give in.

Dear PAP, you have lost my vote, and it is time to migrate.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why the lack of tenacity? Just continue to work hard and vote PAP. i am sure you can invest your money elsewhere in the world. PAP is not stupid to pander to this vocal useless lazy and hooliganistic minority for long. I hate them too cos they spew crass vulgarities and bring our prosperous country down.

We must rid these minority of imbeciles and not give up. Persevere against the untruths and vile lies spread by these crass and lazy minority.
This is our beautiful country. We must rid these lazy buggers and make sure they get lost from our island.

Last edited:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We must not give up
This is our country. We must rid these lazy buggers and make sure they get lost from our island.

This is the only part I agree with you.

Only when we rid the lazy fuckers 超级白 out in 2016 will this country have a future.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the only part I agree with you.

Only when we rid the lazy fuckers 超级白 out in 2016 will this country have a future.

It is the citizens who are lazy who refused to work hard. If not, there is no reason to employ foreigners. We need to rid Singapore of this lazy bunch of people. Otherwise, those who work hard end up supporting these lazy bastards and bitches who contribute ZERO to this country. The vocal minority needs o be silenced, otherwise this country will sink.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
But just because of the vocal minority, you have devalued my home, and made whatever dreams of retiring on my asset value disappear... You have wiped out the future vibrancy and growth of Singapore, and whatever future my kids have in this city.

Eh neh, if you asset value appreciate, and those HDB flats continue to appreciate, what future will your kids have? One where the mired with heavy debts as they struggle to service their housing loans?

You have devalued my car, and made it difficult for me to buy a new one. You have increased business costs so significantly, it's going to trickle down to my dinner table.

Simple supply and demand, they bring in more foreigners? More people ballot for COE, prices go up. Business costs obviously go up la, you see the rent of your office got go up anot? The only thing that has remained constant is the lack of a pay rise. Thanks to an open door policy, our government is giving foreigners free reign to compete with us in our jobs. Sure, they are cheaper, the land in India which they own which can build an entire block of flat, yet costs less than the a three room flat. I think sending two hundred dollars to their family back home is like a windfall, but to us, it probably cover's the pocket money for one kid. You are now complaining business about rising costs of food? Well bugger me, but a pay rise that is above our inflation level will surely help you offset the rising costs of food.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talent makes a tremendous difference for Singapore, for doing critical work in our economy and helping Singapore be an outstanding city. So let's not kid ourselves. We need these foreign workers and talents so that we can continuously enjoy good growth despite having zero natural resources.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need these foreign workers and talents...

That's what PAP, and their mouthpiece, ST been drumming into us all these years. But how true is that, till now, these threats are not based on anything resembling facts. So go ahead, tell me what will happen when we don't have these foreign workers and talent.

Things I can forsee
1. Houses will be cheaper for Singaporeans.
2. Wage will go up as employers have to pay competitively to get employees.
3. Inefficient companies will have to close down and our economy may experience a slight downturn, but we will be better placed for the future, as our companies are leaner, meaner and hungrier.
4. If you tell me it's a big downturn, then please ask the PAP why the fuck they keep so much reserves for, when they cannot do anything about the economy.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the citizens who are lazy who refused to work hard. If not, there is no reason to employ foreigners. We need to rid Singapore of this lazy bunch of people. Otherwise, those who work hard end up supporting these lazy bastards and bitches who contribute ZERO to this country. The vocal minority needs o be silenced, otherwise this country will sink.

I agree with you. The 60.1% are the people who refused to work hard :biggrin:

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with you. The 60.1% are the people who refused to work hard :biggrin:

There is another set of rankings not published and Singapore is falling very badly. Tipping point is close and it does have business impact to Singapore. Wait and watch.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is another set of rankings not published and Singapore is falling very badly. Tipping point is close and it does have business impact to Singapore. Wait and watch.

That good. I hope all SG companies who had planned to shift their operations to PRC or Mudlands will fall very badly :biggrin:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore will propser. Why you you guys want to kill yourself when there is food on the table for everyone?

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talent makes a tremendous difference for Singapore, for doing critical work in our economy and helping Singapore be an outstanding city. So let's not kid ourselves. We need these foreign workers and talents so that we can continuously enjoy good growth despite having zero natural resources.

You really believe in the PAP crap don't you? We have demolished that bs for years and you keep chanting that. Time for a brain purge.