• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dear PAP, You Have Lost My Vote!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You really believe in the PAP crap don't you? We have demolished that bs for years and you keep chanting that. Time for a brain purge.

I rather belive in PAP than a bunch of crass Opposition who nit pick and has no bigger picture strategy for Singapore. Opposition politics are for the lazy citizens who makes so much noise and destroy the livelihood of hardworking folks.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Complaints are singaporeans' past-time. SBF is a great example.

A lot of ungrateful citizens oppose for the sake of opposing and don't know how to give credit to the government when due.

A lot of the younger geneation have not gone enough hardships that's why they only know how to cry like babies.

Policies that are good for long-term yet harsh are looked down upon.

I doubt whether opposition parties, esp Worker's Party (aka Wayang Party) can do a better job. They are only good at flaming negative emotions.

But when it comes to leading the country by initiating fresh ideas, they retreat like mice.

Only crazy people would vote for such political parties, puh! I hope younger generations of citizens don't destroy the achievements of this country what LKY and his team achieved over last 60 years.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The really ungrateful ones are those in PAP, their supporters and the govt, who has forgotten that without the people, they would not be here today. Yet, what do we have in return? Jobs that went to outsiders, depressed wages for loyal Singaporeans, rewards and profits to leeches and locusts, paying themselves humongous salaries, installing cronies all over the place, rigging the laws and rules to perpetuate their staying power, and generally insulting the true peoples of Singapore.

Complaining is only one recourse to regain our long lost voice. Those who tell us not to complain are complicit in the evil shenanigans.

These people should be shot.

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The really ungrateful ones are those in PAP, their supporters and the govt, who has forgotten that without the people, they would not be here today. Yet, what do we have in return? Jobs that went to outsiders, depressed wages for loyal Singaporeans, rewards and profits to leeches and locusts, paying themselves humongous salaries, installing cronies all over the place, rigging the laws and rules to perpetuate their staying power, and generally insulting the true peoples of Singapore.

Complaining is only one recourse to regain our long lost voice. Those who tell us not to complain are complicit in the evil shenanigans.

These people should be shot.

I’m a business owner. I prefer to employ FTs because they can work longer hours and are not picky about the job that they do for a much lesser pay. Many Singaporean that I tried employing are lazy, picky and demanding. These Singaporeans who thinks that others owe them a living need to wake up their idea!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please remember and thank us the people that you were able to set up a business here. Without our hard work in the early humble beginnings of history here, would you have been able to do so?

We made it possible for you parasites to operate and yet instead of creating jobs for Singaporeans, you short changed us by giving them to outsiders. Firstly, you exploit these workers and secondly, you do us an injustice. We are not lazy, we are just smart not to be exploited.

May yr business fail soon! And I hope that you will be crawling on yr knees fighting with outsiders and begging others to throw crumbs at you.

I’m a business owner. I prefer to employ FTs because they can work longer hours and are not picky about the job that they do for a much lesser pay. Many Singaporean that I tried employing are lazy, picky and demanding. These Singaporeans who thinks that others owe them a living need to wake up their idea!

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really think the pap has lost its inspiration. has long lost touch with the plain people. i am optimistic. the pap is heading for a real bad result, many more seat losses at the next general election.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on. complaining is one recourse. Thank us the 40% that we still have the vote!

really think the pap has lost its inspiration. has long lost touch with the plain people. i am optimistic. the pap is heading for a real bad result, many more seat losses at the next general election.

Last edited:

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

papees n cronies are lazy, picky and demanding. These leeches
who thinks that the nation owe them a living need to wake up their idea!!!!!!!!!

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

one example:
MP Baey Yam Keng will be producing a play, titled The Cabinet, in July.

Despite a hectic schedule which includes a day job as a Account Director in Hill & Knowlton and his duties as a Member of Parliament, Baey still finds time to cater to his passion, theatre.

He has produced well-received productions, such as Want United People (Singapore Arts Festival 1998), Madam What's Next (Singapore Chinese Cultural Festival 2000) and Game Play (Huayi Festival 2007) with Singapore theatre company, The ETCeteras.

Click here to find out more!
Founded in 1996, The ETCeteras is the only Singapore theatre company that adheres to staging original works in the local arts scene.

The ETCeteras's 20th theatre production, The Cabinet, will run from July 21 to July 25 and July 28 to July 30, at The Chamber at The Arts House.

Produced by The ETCeteras in collaboration with The Arts House, The Cabinet is an original comedy about nagging obsessions and succession planning.

"This play may venture on grounds that people think are taboo areas in Singapore. The Cabinet does have an interesting premise. The audience can look forward to a cleverly witted script and a strong performance by some of the best actors in Singapore," said producer and founding president of The ETCeteras, Baey Yam Keng.

THIS IS PROOF OF THE FUNDAMENTAL BREACH...

THEY CLAIM THAT WE SHOULD PAY THEM HIGH AND OBSCENE PACKAGES IF NOT, THEY CAN MAKE SAME OR MORE IN PRIVATE SECTOR...

THEY THEN DECLARE IT AS "ALLOWANCES" AND WORK ONLY AS PART-TIME MPs
imagine how much jobs can be freed up and passed down to public if our PART-TIME MP COMMIT FULL TIME and stop hogging these appointments

having more than one appointment does not give one more than 24hrs a day...

so who did they neglect?
the taxpayers?
their own companies?
or the companies which they collecting directorship fees from?
it's a FUNDAMENTAL BREACH of their claim that they should be paid obscenely high packages as they might be getting it in private sector.
now they claim it as allowances, work as "PART-TIME MP" and still collecting $$$ all over the place...

UNIQUELY SINGAPORE???

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

For the above I have to disagree with you. To date, I hired two Polytechnic graduates both are Singaporeans (born & bred here). Both are very hardworking and they worked on Saturday (off day) without requesting overtimes pay just to prepare and study their works in order to support senior management.

I only paid $1,900 a month to one of the Poly guys to do most of the Financial Analyst works while some foreign managers paid $5,300 a month to an average Foreign Financial Analyst. This FFA is poor in excel only can do simple VLOOKUP and cannot use functions like ISERROR, ISNA & SUMIF. Oh ..he knew Pivot table too.

Practically this FFA know only simple excel functions and my young SG staff can do more than him. Since this FFA is a Indo-Chinese, I am good enough to give him a rating -Average. Other foreign managers rated him Below Average.

In my organisation, I proved to the senior management that I can save the wage bills by using local polytechnic grads to do the necessary rather than getting in highly paid foreign analyst to do the data crunching works.

I told my senior management that our young local poly graduates are hardworking and useful. More importantly basic salary is at starting point which is low as compared to those foreign analysts. Even we pay them (foreigners) $5,300 a month did not guarantee this foreign analysts can perform their basic duties.

Last edited:

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink: