• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia, IF you are NOT already a member of sammyboy.com (this non-sex forum), please BECOME ONE as soon as possible....

Do you think/suspect our beloved @ginfreely's REAL-LIFE identity is Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia"?

• Total voters

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
As of now, still well below a hundred!
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

So I'm afraid I'll probably fail.
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438
need not be too concern if i am you...
repeat it 1000x... 1000 people will believe
repeat it 1x..... 1000 people will also believe
so... makes no difference .... :geek:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The siao cheebye ginfreely/ginfreaky is wearing a wig if you read on her vulgar case.
That suck cock mouth, small dino nose and fake hair. Must have lousy looking eyes too that had to be covered up with sunglasses.
A total fail look that’s why she’s gone bonkers and so obsessed with sex as no one normal will touch her.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The siao cheebye ginfreely/ginfreaky is wearing a wig if you read on her vulgar case.
That suck cock mouth, small dino nose and fake hair. Must have lousy looking eyes too that had to be covered up with sunglasses.
A total fail look that’s why she’s gone bonkers and so obsessed with sex as no one normal will touch her.
giphy.gif

Killer post Hole in One :biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to remind everyone that her sentence is only seven months, so if her behaviour in prison is "good enough", she'll be out after only less than five months (i.e. two-thirds of her sentence). :frown:
KNN if lao cb wong or lao cb @ginfreely doesn't learn her lesson and misbehaves again while serving her sentence might increase KNN
The matas forgot to press another charge against that slut on sexual harassment as she flashed her skirt on them. Knn, deprived lao cheebye. Even at here that ginfreely/freaky is too ashamed to admit she’s ex-accountant Patricia Wong
I'm not sure whether Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia is a:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian
but I'm wondering whether she'll try to seduce some of her fellow female inmates to "lick" certain parts of her body, which she even dared to boast about:

:tongue:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-28 LawNet (Wong Hwee Ling Patricia) 17.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-28 LawNet (Wong Hwee Ling Patricia) 17.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 425
Last edited: