• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia, IF you are NOT already a member of sammyboy.com (this non-sex forum), please BECOME ONE as soon as possible....

Do you think/suspect our beloved @ginfreely's REAL-LIFE identity is Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia"?

• Total voters

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I forgot to add that Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia's "vehicular accident" might have happened in 2007, according to:
lawnet.sg/lawnet/web/lawnet/free-resources?p_p_id=freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_pos=2&p_p_col_count=3&_freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet_action=openContentPage&_freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet_docId=/Judgment/22449-SSP.xml

Nearly two years ago, @ginfreely said that she joined Singapore Flying College in 2006 and worked there for roughly three years until 2009 (when she was "terminated"):
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169
KT Latha's unprofessional comments are : "someone is acting like a slut today"
Thus happened in early 2009 in a company excursion to Spore flyer. People were just smiling and talking in big groups. No one was sluttily dressed or behaving sluttily unless smiling and talking to men is called slut.
Don't you think so very unprofessional for a HR staff to pass such comments obviously targeting another staff without naming? KT Latha was too cowardly to name who in the slut comment but given our history - she was made to apologize to me by my ex boss (not LJ McCully but another General manager before him) for being uncooperative when I first joined this company in 2006....
She also said that while working there, she was "stressed until had a serious car accident":
sammyboy.com/posts/2587447
Not only did i work until fall sick in that company, i also stressed until had a serious car accident.
and "KT Latha" even "visited me at home after my car accident":
sammyboy.com/posts/2839119
No. 1 filthy Indian is KT latha pretended to be my friend visited me at home after my car accident

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-28 LawNet (Wong Hwee Ling Patricia) 2007.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-28 LawNet (Wong Hwee Ling Patricia) 2007.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 415
  • Screenshot_2019-02-08 Omg I just realised musashi is Hakka means I have 2 Hakkas + 2 filthy In...png
    Screenshot_2019-02-08 Omg I just realised musashi is Hakka means I have 2 Hakkas + 2 filthy In...png
    22.6 KB · Views: 122

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I forgot to add that Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia's "vehicular accident" might have happened in 2007, according to:
lawnet.sg/lawnet/web/lawnet/free-resources?p_p_id=freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_pos=2&p_p_col_count=3&_freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet_action=openContentPage&_freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet_docId=/Judgment/22449-SSP.xml

Nearly two years ago, @ginfreely said that she joined Singapore Flying College in 2006 and worked there for roughly three years until 2009 (when she was "terminated"):
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169

She also said that while working there, she was "stressed until had a serious car accident":
sammyboy.com/posts/2587447

and "KT Latha" even "visited me at home after my car accident":
sammyboy.com/posts/2839119
You are a sleuth extraordinaire. Much respect for you! :thumbsup::biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN a curious google search for keyword wong hwee ling patricia leads to a discovery that this name ever gave testimonials for working in a propety estate agency
https://www.mindlink.com.sg/component/k2/item/203-testimonials.html
KNN is it the same lao cb wong ? KNN and lao cb @ginfreely seem to be also in this lj trade KNN KNN KNN
Most probably! :tongue:

screenshot_2018-12-11-testimonials-mindlink-groups-png.50166
I've finally discovered two photos of her face without sunglasses, but with make-up! :tongue:
But both of them are very small because I still can't manage to find any bigger ones. :frown:
So I'm not sure whether I should post them, especially since that would really expose our "dear" Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia".... :unsure: :tongue: