• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia, IF you are NOT already a member of sammyboy.com (this non-sex forum), please BECOME ONE as soon as possible....

Do you think/suspect our beloved @ginfreely's REAL-LIFE identity is Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia"?

• Total voters

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yes, and believe it or not again, I went to bed at 6+am this morning and got up at about 4pm! :tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438
You are on US clock :biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN seem like lao cb @ginfreely has been terminated already KNN should my uncle fallout already or continue monitor sbf KNN
KNN less than 24 hrs the cb itchy again KNN bay sai need to continue do guard duty KNN
Believe it or not, I've been monitoring @ginfreely's daily postcount since April (or May) last year and she was once absent for three days in a row several months ago; other than that one time, she has been absent a few times (actually, twenty-something times since April last year, to be more precise) for one or two days in a row.

Therefore, in my opinion, I think we need to wait for her to be absent for at least a week before we finally start to "confirm with chop"! :tongue:

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/2848319
KNN is lao cb @ginfreely a secret fans of pang KNN mia during the mourning and immediately scratch her cb after pang rested KNN
Actually, if I counted correctly, she posted 84 (yes, eighty-four!) times on Thursday (24 Jan., the day after he died) until Friday early morning, followed by 20 times on Saturday until Sunday early morning; and her reason for posting so few times since Friday is:
sammyboy.com/posts/2848196
Oh I haven’t reported police yet as I have not been feeling well over the weekend but will certainly do so as soon as I get well.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
sammyboy.com/posts/2848319

Actually, if I counted correctly, she posted 84 (yes, eighty-four!) times on Thursday (24 Jan., the day after he died) until Friday early morning, followed by 20 times on Saturday until Sunday early morning; and her reason for posting so few times since Friday is:
In all sincerity and honesty, I wish she would drop everything that she's doing and just admit herself into IMH. She'll be doing everyone, including herself, a huge favour. :thumbsup:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believe it or not, I've been monitoring @ginfreely's daily postcount since April (or May) last year and she was once absent for three days in a row several months ago; other than that one time, she has been absent a few times (actually, twenty-something times since April last year, to be more precise) for one or two days in a row.

Therefore, in my opinion, I think we need to wait for her to be absent for at least a week before we finally start to "confirm with chop"! :tongue:
LOL Smiley Face.png

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• 16966-ginfreely.jpg
    16966-ginfreely.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 484