• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Keling Friend Subjected To Racism Of The Worst Kind By Grab Driver! Guess How?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear Keling Friend Subjected To Racism Of The Worst Kind By Grab Driver! Guess Ho

Grab owned by chinese. So its best not to use their business.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear Keling Friend Subjected To Racism Of The Worst Kind By Grab Driver! Guess Ho

I wouldn't want a stinky Indian shitskin in my car either even for double the fare.
There's no way to remove the foul stench.

Singapura is an indian sanskrit word/name. Please shove off to another place with chinese name.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

All those stupid idiots siding with the desi.

DO THEY FUCKING DRIVE???
Can you imagine trapped in that small space with that smelly desi?
Don't talk cock about what racism and shit, the indians got to reflect on their own filthy hygiene habits.

Chinese people themselves seldom bathe. In china, they don't even have a bathroom in the house. Lucky the malays taught chinese how to be hygeinic.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapura is an indian sanskrit word/name. Please shove off to another place with chinese name.

I'm confused, are you ISIS or a Shitskin mofo?
Please clarify so that I can accord the appropriate insult. :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm confused, are you ISIS or a Shitskin mofo?
Please clarify so that I can accord the appropriate insult. :biggrin:

Indian Muslim.
Beware this is a deadly combination.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indian Muslim.
Beware this is a deadly combination.

I bet it's very confusing also, will there be a dilemma when see mother/daughter, can't decide who to rape. :confused:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

I bet it's very confusing also, will there be a dilemma when see mother/daughter, can't decide who to rape. :confused:

It like this mother raped by shitskin .
Father raped daughter.
Son chop father.
Son raped mother

Last edited:

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal

Grab owned by chinese. So its best not to use their business.

Fellow allahpuki

You should start a halal certified taxi service for our fellow islambabi puki retarded moslems.