• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dear fellow monikers I am back for a while

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Due to other exigencies of services, I was away for a while. But I am now able to participate in refreshing discussions for a limited period of time again.:biggrin::biggrin:
Let us all challenge our minds to the next level.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear fellow monikers I am back for a while

back only for a while? where r u off in a hurry?
coz we r beginning 2 miss u :rolleyes:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is your MIA or comeback so deserving of a new thread? Why bother explaining your absence, think many missed you and look forward to engaging with you?:confused:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Due to other exigencies of services, I was away for a while. But I am now able to participate in refreshing discussions for a limited period of time again.:biggrin::biggrin:

Wow... now you have extended your blowjob services to all Ministers. Thats a great success indeed.

I guess LKY need a break from your mouth blowjob, again to be mindful, he is already over 80 years old, blowing too hard will cause great downfall to Singapore.

While I understand how busy you can be, your disappearance from SBF is good too.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey finally saw you, you took back your dicktionary from the Hotel81 already ah :biggrin: