• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dead Private's Mother Turn To Chee For Help!! Why Not Ask Her MP Instead??

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get a lawyer not a politician. Any appeal or whatsoever is legal not political.

PAP has passed a law that Mindef can do no wrong. So no matter how many lawyers you have, the outcome will be the same because the law is the law.

Only parliament can change the law. I doubt that any PAP MP will call for a review unless they are embarrassed. Going to Chee might have been a good idea.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Get a lawyer not a politician. Any appeal or whatsoever is legal not political.

Why don't you go and advise her that instead of posting it here. I dun think that auntie knows about this forum.. I believe Dr Chee can help you to get to her.. Maybe you can intro a lawyer to her too.

jw5

Loyal
Why don't you go and advise her that instead of posting it here. I dun think that auntie knows about this forum.. I believe Dr Chee can help you to get to her.. Maybe you can intro a lawyer to her too.

Please don't ask GoldenDragon to do anything other than posting in this forum. It would scare the shit out of him. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SL parked her PC at Peter Low. Non-active lawyer.
PS parked his PC at Donaldson as "locum". Non-active lawyer.
CSM didn't take up a PC. Non-active lawyer.
Dennis Tan a shipping lawyer - strictly shipping.
HTR corporate lawyer. No PC.

Hosay liao. All WP MPs got reason to siam.

Botak Terrence Tan is also a lawyer. Could also be at Peter Low.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has passed a law that Mindef can do no wrong. So no matter how many lawyers you have, the outcome will be the same because the law is the law.

Only parliament can change the law. I doubt that any PAP MP will call for a review unless they are embarrassed. Going to Chee might have been a good idea.

The only way to get anything is to go by the back door. Govt hates a face-off in public.

jw5

Loyal
Boss, u still got hair?got picture to share?

Boss GoldenDragon got a lot of pictures here, but if you try to share them, he will fly into a vulgar tantrum and get all his clones to do the same. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I gave up waiting liao
I want to bury thread save him face
But his clone kopimeng keep upping......

that albino eunuch is finished after leongsam exposed and tekaned him. if i kena like that from sam, i go to the mountains and hide. but that albino eunuch die-die still here. i suppose no other forums want him. pitiful to say the least.

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
that albino eunuch is finished after leongsam exposed and tekaned him. if i kena like that from sam, i go to the mountains and hide. but that albino eunuch die-die still here. i suppose no other forums want him. pitiful to say the least.

Boss, which moutain?

jw5

Loyal

Lol, insecure gay bitch GoldenDragon, if you are not scared shitless by me, why keep ordering me to retire my nick? :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i very very scared of albino eunuch! eunuch i scared. albino i scared. combine two together, i very very the scared! wahahahahahahahaaaa........

honestly, scared of your stupidity.