• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Data behinds Trump's win

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup, he's so deluded he really thinks he's in the same class as the white US nationalists. LOL! Only his hair is white, not his skin.

i pretend to be in u.s. but actually i'm sharing a room in bedok south and work the midnight shift as a jaga.

Tanyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am living in California and I will never freaking think that Trump would ever be my president. I can't even understand how can someone live in California and still vote for this orange-face.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i pretend to be in u.s. but actually i'm sharing a room in bedok south and work the midnight shift as a jaga.

What has been an eye opener for me is the realisation that the collusion between the major news networks and the democrats puts even SPH to shame.

And if nobody goes behind bars for the conduct of the Clinton foundation it will be a travesty of justice greater than any misdeeds the PAP has gotten away with.

Trump didn't just take on Hillary Clinton. He took on the whole corrupt system which included the networks, the incumbent, the democrats and HIS OWN PARTY!.

You have to respect the man for what he has done. It's amazing.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What has been an eye opener for me is the realisation that the collusion between the major news networks and the democrats puts even SPH to shame.

And if nobody goes behind bars for the conduct of the Clinton foundation it will be a travesty of justice greater than any misdeeds the PAP has gotten away with.

Trump didn't just take on Hillary Clinton. He took on the whole corrupt system which included the networks, the incumbent, the democrats and HIS OWN PARTY!.

You have to respect the man for what he has done. It's amazing.

they're quite a bunch of two-faced carpet-beggars. now they're trying hard to warm up to trump, the victor, and lick every crumb that is thrown their way. they have to behave like lapdogs adjusting to their new master, in order to gain access to treats and tidbits thrown their way on the new (cleaned out) white house lawn. now a bunch of longtime professional political pundits from both sides, liberals and neocons, who thumped down trump with his predicted loss are coming out in droves with hindsight (about the math and error of margin that could swing either way) and seeming insights into what they claim as subject matter expertise on the campaign and the upcoming trump admin. a true bunch of highly paid good for nothing gobbledygook morning after quarterbacks on talk show steroids. their credibility is now being drained like the swamp.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
they're quite a bunch of two-faced carpet-beggars. now they're trying hard to warm up to trump, the victor, and lick every crumb that is thrown their way. they have to behave like lapdogs adjusting to their new master, in order to gain access to treats and tidbits thrown their way on the new (cleaned out) white house lawn. now a bunch of longtime professional political pundits from both sides, liberals and neocons, who thumped down trump with his predicted loss are coming out in droves with hindsight (about the math and error of margin that could swing either way) and seeming insights into what they claim as subject matter expertise on the campaign and the upcoming trump admin. a true bunch of highly paid good for nothing gobbledygook morning after quarterbacks on talk show steroids. their credibility is now being drained like the swamp.

What's the latest on this allegation?

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/20/trump-claims-clinton-inappropriately-received-debate-questions.html

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

now that trump has won, i believe the trump side will let it rest. a prominent black female newscaster got found out and fired for the fiasco.

that person i'm referring to is donna brazile, interim chairwoman of the dnc and cnn commentator at that time....with clear conflict of interest.

"Palmieri, telling her it would appear at the Democratic town hall:

19 states and the District of Columbia have banned the death penalty. 31 states, including Ohio, still have the death penalty. According to the National Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty, since 1973, 156 people have been on death row and later set free. Since 1976, 1,414 people have been executed in the U.S. That’s 11% of Americans who were sentenced to die, but later exonerated and freed. Should Ohio and the 30 other states join the current list and abolish the death penalty?

A similarly-worded question about the death penalty was posed at the town hall. Here is what TV host Roland Martin asked during the event:

Secretary Clinton, since 1976, we have executed 1,414 people in this country. Since 1973, 156 who were convicted have been exonerated from the death row. This gentleman here is one of them. This is Ricky Jackson, wrongfully convicted of murder in 1975, he spent 39 years in prison. He is undecided. Ricky, what is your question?

The host went on to introduce a voter, Ricky Jackson, a man who was formerly on death row in Ohio. The wording of Martin’s introduction and of what Jackson says is a bit different from what Brazile sent over. But Politico obtained an email exchange reportedly between Roland Martin and CNN producers ahead of the debate, and in that email, Martin sends over the death penalty question, and it is 100 percent identical to what Brazile sent Palmieri. Every single word and punctuation mark is exactly the same."

Last edited: