• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damage control from WP

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You sad for what? Despite his scandal with 2 female party candidates, Yaw can continue to draw mp allowance for the next 5 years. The first lady identified by the media pleaded with the reporter not to expose the identity of the 2nd lady. From what I heard, Yaw has an extensive "track record" as these 2 ladies are not his only conquer. Yaw's wife is in full denial mode and remains very protective of her husband. Yaw is such a lucky fucker !

I am not sad for YSL. I am sad for WP. I am sad that LTK is his obsession with choosing obedience over character, has made the fatal flaw of installing YSL as his Hougang successor when he could have chosen so many other people in his CEC including Choon Yong, Png E.H., Frieda Chan, John Yam.

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
TFBH,

I guess you don't really know what character flaws are after reading what you have written here! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

I am not sad for YSL. I am sad for WP. I am sad that LTK is his obsession with choosing obedience over character, has made the fatal flaw of installing YSL as his Hougang successor when he could have chosen so many other people in his CEC including Choon Yong, Png E.H., Frieda Chan, John Yam.

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
TFBH,

I guess you don't really know what character flaws are after reading what you have written here! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

gms moron,

no doubt u r the best person to talk about 'character flaws'. Character flaws is precisely the reason as to why ltk kick u out of WP. u have serious integrity issues. u cannot even be trusted to guard the toilet aunty coin collection box.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly that's the lame part. In stepping down as treasurer, Yaw said it will allow him to concentrate on his MP work, or words to the same effect. Wtf! Is it the Traesurer job that is preventing him from full time concentration in his MP work or is it his fucking around?

The best thing for WP is to get him to do a public apology and a promise to fixate on his MP work for which he was elected, and not go humping around.

I have lost some respect for the WP leadership now.

Frankly the position of treasurer and CEC is pretty much hollow in the scheme of things and is remotely attached to one's morality. He probably has less responsibility as admin work is not something people clamour for. More a reward.

They should have issued a warning letter or censured his conduct internally and kept it private. Politically it serves no purpose. In fact it demeans the position of MP. It would have been better to apologise if they wanted to make it public.

I suspect that the party is divided with a one faction wanting blood and this is the only compromise.

I always felt that this guy is a liability - an idiot.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
At times some pearls fall off yr lips. The Opposition parties are their own worst enemies.

The PAP has their flaws but they present a united front and inspire confidence. They also have staying power. The opposition parties are the exact opposite.

The cobble together a hodge podge team of jokers once every 5 years and invariably self destruct once the elections are over. If they ever gained power, heaven help the country. The whole Island would be in turmoil in a matter of months.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The PAP has their flaws but they present a united front and inspire confidence. They also have staying power. The opposition parties are the exact opposite.

The cobble together a hodge podge team of jokers once every 5 years and invariably self destruct once the elections are over. If they ever gained power, heaven help the country. The whole Island would be in turmoil in a matter of months.

The PAP present a united front, but they hardly inspire confidence in me. They illusory semblance of unity is based on money and personal connection, not character and values. Their policies are self-serving and divisive. The PAP's staying power is based on the reluctance of the 60% of try out a new form of government or to explore alternatives, not so much admiration for the PAP's good deeds.

On the other hand, more and more talent is flowing into the opposition ranks now. Despite the YSL saga, I suspect the opposition as a whole (not simply the WP alone) will field an even better slate of candidates than in 2011. Your thesis that the country will be plunged into turmoil should the opposition gain a foothold in parliament is unfounded. It will be proven wrong in 2016 and in subsequent elections when the opposition grows.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
TFBH,

I certainly hope they field more responsible people to cement the people's trust and confidence in them.

I thot I got over my disappointment with Yaw over that vote for Teo Ho Pin but now he's unreliable again.

The PAP present a united front, but they hardly inspire confidence in me. They illusory semblance of unity is based on money and personal connection, not character and values. Their policies are self-serving and divisive. The PAP's staying power is based on the reluctance of the 60% of try out a new form of government or to explore alternatives, not so much admiration for the PAP's good deeds.

On the other hand, more and more talent is flowing into the opposition ranks now. Despite the YSL saga, I suspect the opposition as a whole (not simply the WP alone) will field an even better slate of candidates than in 2011. Your thesis that the country will be plunged into turmoil should the opposition gain a foothold in parliament is unfounded. It will be proven wrong in 2016 and in subsequent elections when the opposition grows.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Their policies are self-serving and divisive.

Their policies have also made Singapore one of the most successful countries on earth.

When it comes to the crunch, the PAP delivers. After each setback, Singapore has emerged even stronger. For that, the PAP has earned my utmost respect and gratitude.

While the government is extremely tight fisted when it comes to giving handouts, it has been very generous in creating and distributing opportunities for those who are willing to do the the hard yard in order to make good.

Many of my cohort have become very wealthy thanks to the effort and dedication put in by TDB, EDB, NPB and numerous other government agencies. None of those I'm referring to were born into privileged or well connected families. None of them had political connections. They were humble Singaporeans armed with nothing but a work ethic and a Poly or ITC certificate.

With govt assistance, they managed to expand the enterprises they started beyond their wildest dreams.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is a God, Goh Meng Seng will be caught being given a blowjob by Changi Village transvestite prostitute, Boberella Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar!

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their policies have also made Singapore one of the most successful countries on earth.

When it comes to the crunch, the PAP delivers. After each setback, Singapore has emerged even stronger. For that, the PAP has earned my utmost respect and gratitude.

While the government is extremely tight fisted when it comes to giving handouts, it has been very generous in creating and distributing opportunities for those who are willing to do the the hard yard in order to make good.

Many of my cohort have become very wealthy thanks to the effort and dedication put in by TDB, EDB, NPB and numerous other government agencies. None of those I'm referring to were born into privileged or well connected families. None of them had political connections. They were humble Singaporeans armed with nothing but a work ethic and a Poly or ITC certificate.

With govt assistance, they managed to expand the enterprises they started beyond their wildest dreams.

Please come back to Singapore, Jew. PAP needs you.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha.....ah sam u are programmed with same logics as kukubird........sorry for calling you a twit........you should also be called kuku instead......same as kukubird.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Please come back to Singapore, Jew. PAP needs you.

There is nothing wrong with celebrating success.

The successful [Jews included] are the ones who have made the world a better place for the rest of us.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
hahaha.....ah sam u are programmed with same logics as kukubird........

It has nothing to do with programming. I speak from my life experiences.

Some of these enterprising individuals were real "Bengs" who couldn't even speak English to save their lives but they wanted to sell their products to the MNCs. The government bridged the gap with REAL assistance... not just hot air.

God helps those who help themselves and so does the PAP government.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has nothing to do with programming. I speak from my life experiences.

Some of these enterprising individuals were real "Bengs" who couldn't even speak English to save their lives but they wanted to sell their products to the MNCs. The government bridged the gap with REAL assistance... not just hot air.

God helps those who help themselves and so does the PAP government.

really? it amaze me and others that you are parroting for PAP from thousands of miles away...still serving your NS huh?

if you ask the SMEs - all the assistance they need is very simple - to keep business costs low.

Just ask PAP government to fulfill this. Mapletree has just raised their rentals by 40 - 50% in a matter of months. That's good assistance huh?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
if you ask the SMEs - all the assistance they need is very simple - to keep business costs low.

Just ask PAP government to fulfill this. Mapletree has just raised their rentals by 40 - 50% in a matter of months. That's good assistance huh?

Keeping business costs low does nothing for a company that doesn't have a sound business strategy and an efficient operating environment.

Businesses have been complaining about high rentals since the mid 70s. I spent many hours pestering the JTC to lower rents. However, at the end of the day, all the overheads combined are simply factored into the cost of running a business. The way to prosper is to accept the inevitable and work hard on overhead absorption instead.

Candide

Alfrescian
Loyal
the problem with activists are they only good at NATO aka talk a lot but no result. politicains on the other hand can compromise so can get the job done but on the expense of others.

Hi sleaguepunter. I agree that there are all kinds of activists out there. However, do take a look at Nice-Gook's post above yours in which he named quite a few activists who walk the talk and not NATO.

On the topic of politicians, it reminds me of this interesting conversation I had with my peers not long ago and we come to the realization on why many successful politicians are made up of lawyers and businessmen. We believe that this group of people would tend to succeed because they understand and know how to play the game of manipulation better which is part of politicking.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the topic of politicians, it reminds me of this interesting conversation I had with my peers not long ago and we come to the realization on why many successful politicians are made up of lawyers and businessmen. We believe that this group of people would tend to succeed because they understand and know how to play the game of manipulation better which is part of politicking.

activists not flexible, see the world with blinkers. The real world dont behave the way activists want. something got to give before a policy or strategy can proceed. lawyers & bizmen more successful as politicians because they are willing to weigh the issue/problem and make compromise.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
As it stands I am in two minds about how this process will play out internally within the WP Cadre conference soon enough. I believed that the recent parliamentary disaster was enough reason for a reformation of the LTK SL Tag team and management style but in this manner and process leaves me uncomfortable.

Locke

IS Locke Melvin Tan???