• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damage control from WP

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I have told you, right from the start, it is a politically motivated ploy involving internal strife and bickering mixing personal emotions and hatred altogether. That is the greatest way to disaster.

Goh Meng Seng

as i told everyone here, gms the big political LOSER (with ugly hair + fat + teeko) will sure come and 马后炮 after everywhere else also published already. :biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I can understand your disappointment and anger, even the need to transfer them to me. But you will have to face the reality and stop living in your dreams, keep psychoing yourself that WP is all that great and YSL didn't do it. You are in self denial. You have to face it that WP is filled with imperfect human beings. The only thing that makes it worse is the way it handles the crisis and the vicious snakes which keep poking each other. It has absolutely nothing to do with me. I hope that you could get over it fast.

Goh Meng Seng

Yes, self serving and all about yourself, motivated by envy, jealousy and personal feud.
We see you for what you are now, please stop trying to bullshit us.
There's no difference between you and another pap mp who is in it for himself.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
gms,

u too were imperfect when you sucumb to temptation of the flesh while hoildaying in macau. say ppl dunno how to say yourself.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does anyone recall the PAPzis ever coming forward to explain that they have asked ministers to leave cabinet because they had placed their dicks into the wrong vags? I'm not saying MPs should go round having affairs, just that their respective parties should not be expected to flagellate them and themselves in public for it.

In this case, YSL has been asked leave the CEC, in the first available monthly meeting after murmurs were heard. Compare that with the length of time the PAPzis took to reshuffle some of their tainted goods out of cabinet. In one case at least, such a tainted indvidual even got elevated.

jw5

Loyal
I can understand your disappointment and anger, even the need to transfer them to me. But you will have to face the reality and stop living in your dreams, keep psychoing yourself that WP is all that great and YSL didn't do it. You are in self denial. You have to face it that WP is filled with imperfect human beings. The only thing that makes it worse is the way it handles the crisis and the vicious snakes which keep poking each other. It has absolutely nothing to do with me. I hope that you could get over it fast.

Goh Meng Seng

hi there

1. Agree that WP is not that great and are filled with imperfect human beings with flaws and weaknesses.
2. Never claimed that Yaw didn't do anything because I don't know.
3. How WP handles this has nothing to do with me personally.
4. I'm only concerned about good government and how the opposition helps to enhance good government.
5. Will be happy to support pap if the opposition becomes the government and screw up.
6. You are only concerned about yourself and will be happy to be the only opposition mp in parliament.
7. You have been going after WP and the elected opposition mps since the end of GE 2011.
8. Hougang is not the only place in SG with lor bak and curry chicken.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone recall the PAPzis ever coming forward to explain that they have asked ministers to leave cabinet because they had placed their dicks into the wrong vags? I'm not saying MPs should go round having affairs, just that their respective parties should not be expected to flagellate them and themselves in public for it.

In this case, YSL has been asked leave the CEC, in the first available monthly meeting after murmurs were heard. Compare that with the length of time the PAPzis took to reshuffle some of their tainted goods out of cabinet. In one case at least, such a tainted indvidual even got elevated.

If this is a logic than the logic of lesser evil applies.Which is the illogic of a lesser demon actually.In short,a justification that a murder of 2 is better than a murder of 10.It's still a murder regardless so far as the moral high ground is concerned.

Firstly,PAP is never a trend setter and neither a political yardstick.Just because PAP took a 2 million dollar salary it does not become equitable for opposition to take a dollar less to claim to have done better.There is absolutely no logic here.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

Nandri, my good friend Goh Meng Seng. Let me buy you dinner.:smile:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

7. You have been going after WP and the elected opposition mps since the end of GE 2011.

I am looking forward to opposition parties exposing each other.

Don't you think we as citizens are getting a better deal that way then sweeping their dirt under the carpet?

....and if opposition parties does not wnat to damage each other than the PAP will do it for them regardless.

But the real question here is why is PAP and the MSM chose to pussyfoot where Yaw's sex escapade is concerned?Does it not raise some red flags?

jw5

Loyal
I am looking forward to opposition parties exposing each other.

Don't you think we as citizens are getting a better deal that way then sweeping their dirt under the carpet?

What GMS has been doing is not to comment on the weaknesses of WP or to give constructive criticism, but to get back at them at every opportunity.
Previously, he tried to stir shit based on a remark by Pritam about WP possibly one day forming a coalition government with pap.
His motivation and intention are out of jealousy, envy and a personal feud with WP members.
He went all the way to Hougang claiming to go there and meet his old friends for lor bak and curry chicken, just so he could coincidentally meet an sph reporter and make a comment about Yaw's case, which was published in the ST.

Yet he continues to try and pretend that he is being a non-partisan observer and commentator, which is why I have lost all respect for him.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
There is nothing personal for me. There is nothing here which indicate that I am only concerned about myself, least be the only opposition MP. If that is the case, I should be contesting in a SMC instead of a GRC in GE2011. You are totally mistaken.

If you truly want to see a good political development in Singapore, you would do the same thing as I do, put up the same standards for both PAP and opposition, stop being an apologist for WP. Wrong means wrong. Bad management of crisis means bad. Continue to defend them will only make them weaker, not stronger.

Goh Meng Seng

hi there

1. Agree that WP is not that great and are filled with imperfect human beings with flaws and weaknesses.
2. Never claimed that Yaw didn't do anything because I don't know.
3. How WP handles this has nothing to do with me personally.
4. I'm only concerned about good government and how the opposition helps to enhance good government.
5. Will be happy to support pap if the opposition becomes the government and screw up.
6. You are only concerned about yourself and will be happy to be the only opposition mp in parliament.
8. Hougang is not the only place in SG with lor bak and curry chicken.

Z

Zombie

You have to face it that WP is filled with imperfect human beings.

Goh Meng Seng

since you say that, you must know what "imperfect human being" means...

are you a
1) perfect or
2) imperfect
human being?

just choose 1 or 2

thank you

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If Pritam says that, there isn't really nothing to hide. If that is his agenda, then let voters judge for themselves whether they want to continue to support him or not. This is how democracy works. Why would you be so worried about me highlighting such point? I hope you are not building the democracy of hypocrisy.

Goh Meng Seng

What GMS has been doing is not to comment on the weaknesses of WP or to give constructive criticism, but to get back at them at every opportunity.
Previously, he tried to stir shit based on a remark by Pritam about WP possibly one day forming a coalition government with pap.
His motivation and intention are out of jealousy, envy and a personal feud with WP members.
He went all the way to Hougang claiming to go there and meet his old friends for lor bak and curry chicken, just so he could coincidentally meet an sph reporter and make a comment about Yaw's case, which was published in the ST.

Yet he continues to try and pretend that he is being a non-partisan observer and commentator, which is why I have lost all respect for him.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I should put it simply, nobody is perfect, just a matter of relativity on how good or bad you are.

Goh Meng Seng

since you say that, you must know what "imperfect human being" means...

are you a
1) perfect or
2) imperfect
human being?

just choose 1 or 2

thank you

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What a pathetic party. They can't even keep their own house in order and you guys expect them to take care of all Singaporeans???? :rolleyes:

Thank God for the PAP. Without them, Singapore would be history.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a pathetic party. They can't even keep their own house in order and you guys expect them to take care of all Singaporeans???? :rolleyes:

Thank God for the PAP. Without them, Singapore would be history.

LOL...no party is perfect.

LKY beat off an internal strife as well in PAP...

Z

Zombie

I should put it simply, nobody is perfect, just a matter of relativity on how good or bad you are.
Goh Meng Seng

precisely... then stop giving lame motherhood statements as if you have some wisdoms to share..

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Remember there are no permanent friends or foes in politics.The golden rule No.1

Buyers beware or caveat emptor applies to us voters.The golden rule No.2

Hence why bother what they tell us?....it's up to us to read between the lines.

We need people like GMS so that people like Yaw are exposed.And since politicians are vindictive creatures some day Yaw would do GMS by exposing him in return.See,how the system of check and balance plays itself.Everything eventually works in our favor.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
LKY beat off an internal strife as well in PAP...

The PAP has their flaws but they present a united front and inspire confidence. They also have staying power. The opposition parties are the exact opposite.

The cobble together a hodge podge team of jokers once every 5 years and invariably self destruct once the elections are over. If they ever gained power, heaven help the country. The whole Island would be in turmoil in a matter of months.

jw5

Loyal
If you truly want to see a good political development in Singapore, you would do the same thing as I do, put up the same standards for both PAP and opposition, stop being an apologist for WP. Wrong means wrong. Bad management of crisis means bad. Continue to defend them will only make them weaker, not stronger.

Goh Meng Seng

You still don't understand.
I am not for WP, Pritam, Yaw or anyone else.
I am against you as an opposition candidate.
With so many self serving pap mps, we don't need another one from the opposition camp.
Please go into SG's "political historical cave" and never stand for elections again.
You are of course most welcome to continue posting in SBF with the rest of us ah peks.