• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damage control from WP

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess by now, it is obvious to many people, this is no "damage control" but rather "suicide move".

Goh Meng Seng

I totally disagree. The rice is already cooked, no point telling that is not cooked, half cooked or fully cooked. Whichever way you control it, SPH is not going to let the matter rest lightly. How to get the SPH bored about the story, is not to do anything at all for them to write further. Case close, WP just smile and move on - sweep under the carpet - using PAP style against PAP shit papers. A brilliant strategy of not moving = moving ahead. Very Xima Yi style in 3 kingdom. I like.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up your points!

.... Wondered why LTK still chose YSL when he proved to be betrayal to the citizens by declaring to vote for PAP 5 years ago... to test the loyalty of his Hougang residents?

Yaw is a por lum par, that's why.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be silly.

YSL is not WP and WP is not YSL. YSL is a half wit who was rewarded on the basis of loyalty to a man and not to the party. The party has acted. If LTK , CSM or Sylvia had acted in this manner, its is different matter. He was given Hougang by default.

Every party has personalities known for their extra marital history. Look even SDP has one shameless character who is even bolder and still wanting to have high profile. The PAP has a slew of such characters. Even NSP has a colourful character.

Should not get excited over such things. Remember its YSL and not someone important or relevant. Though an MP, that ward is loyal to LTK and the party.

Anyway knowing LTK, he will shrewdly find a way to ease idiots out such as he did with James Gomez. As this is his imbeclic act, I am sure LTK knows what to do. All he has to do is find someone credible and hand the ward over. Do remember, after capturing Aljunied, he does not need to concentrate his firepower and should be prepared to release Sylvia or CSM as an option for Hougang for the next GE.

I would not get get carried away with this sideshow of little importance. Frankly I am more interested to see if SDP and NSP carry on with the longest status quo in Singapore Parliamentary history of having actively contested elections at each GE and nothing to show at the end. Lots of work to be done to lift the game with cohesive strategy and the right people.

Don't be naive, you will see it at the next Parliament opening.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
There are many ways to manage such crisis. Read my article again. Yaw can just admit his personal indiscretion, apologize for the mistakes he made and seek forgiveness WITHOUT revealing how the rice is cooked.

Goh Meng Seng

I totally disagree. The rice is already cooked, no point telling that is not cooked, half cooked or fully cooked. Whichever way you control it, SPH is not going to let the matter rest lightly. How to get the SPH bored about the story, is not to do anything at all for them to write further. Case close, WP just smile and move on - sweep under the carpet - using PAP style against PAP shit papers. A brilliant strategy of not moving = moving ahead. Very Xima Yi style in 3 kingdom. I like.

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
gms loser,

your article got value?

Endorsement by Goh Meng Seng

http://singaporealternatives.blogspot.com/2011/06/elected-presidency-why-tan-kin-lian.html

Having said all these, Kin Lian is definitely not a Saint. He will have some shortcomings just like anybody else. But most importantly, in my opinion, after all the contacts I have made with him, I feel that he has the necessary qualities to be a good and effective President in performing the role of safeguarding our reserves. Someone who is fair minded but yet has the moral courage to stand up against all odds to ask the necessary and difficult questions. Up to the point of risking his own personal friendship with his ex-PAP colleagues, in safeguarding the interests of the People and the Nation.

Thus, my personal support of Mr. Tan Kin Lian in this Presidential Election.

Goh Meng Seng

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
gms loser,

your article got value?

Endorsement by Goh Meng Seng

http://singaporealternatives.blogspot.com/2011/06/elected-presidency-why-tan-kin-lian.html

Having said all these, Kin Lian is definitely not a Saint. He will have some shortcomings just like anybody else. But most importantly, in my opinion, after all the contacts I have made with him, I feel that he has the necessary qualities to be a good and effective President in performing the role of safeguarding our reserves. Someone who is fair minded but yet has the moral courage to stand up against all odds to ask the necessary and difficult questions. Up to the point of risking his own personal friendship with his ex-PAP colleagues, in safeguarding the interests of the People and the Nation.

Thus, my personal support of Mr. Tan Kin Lian in this Presidential Election.

Goh Meng Seng

only 100,000 people believe in his BS and no more