• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cynthia Koh - 30 years in showbiz

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to A.I. technology, I have reposted her upgraded pic so that you guys can wank off more easily.... :cool:

Remini20220116110229126.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And men age like wine

Assuming they don't self-sabotage with an unhealthy lifestyle.

Women are like flowers, they bloom brilliantly but wither soon after.

This is neither a good nor bad thing: it's just part of nature and of life. Be at peace with this.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
We used to laugh at Marojohn for his acquired taste in LKBs. But lao chios in their late 30s and 40s are the best fuck partners. They are damn wild and noisy in bed and water a lot.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As if Sinkie men age well. When I was in my late 20s serving reservist, I looked at the men in the cohort - half are balding, more than 80% have a tummy and most of them look fucked up.

Balding is hereditary, like Wayne Rooney. I have seen balding guys, late teens and early 20s, when I was a full-time NS slave.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most ppl look fucked up when they age la. The only difference is for those who make an effort and go for procedures. Botox, weight loss, diet, exercise, laser resurfacing etc.

And what’s wrong with making an effort to look good ?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most ppl look fucked up when they age la. The only difference is for those who make an effort and go for procedures. Botox, weight loss, diet, exercise, laser resurfacing etc.

And what’s wrong with making an effort to look good ?

Most super chiobus I knew during schooldays have all become overweight and wrinkled hags whom you wouldn't take another look if they walked pass. Except one. Although her boobs have sagged a little over the years, she still looks great for her age.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most super chiobus I knew during schooldays have all become overweight and wrinkled hags whom you wouldn't take another look if they walked pass. Except one. Although her boobs have sagged a little over the years, she still looks great for her age.
Got pics boh ? I rather have sagging neh-nehs than fake ones. At least the real ones still can jiggle. It's damn shiok to see the nipples swaying in unison.