• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cynthia Koh - 30 years in showbiz

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cottonmouth. Why don't you give her your special edition of pussy flogging to commemorate the special occasion?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should thank her 前面两个奶奶 for letting her stay in biz for so long.
双奶打天下?

Is that material for a new 金庸 novel?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still remember her on the cover of Teenage magazine in 1989(?) wearing a denim jacket. Then she went on to take part in Star Search in 93.

Her slutty 性感小野猫 look was unforgettable.. but now is 老花猫 liao

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can this be a virgin?
Cynthia Koh Bee Cheng is a fucking big slut, her cheebye is very itch for fucks.

She was talking flirtatiously with me when we were with World Ventures back then. She was my upline. If I had reciprocated, I would probably get to hump her. She has a nice protruding ass and she likes to wear tight jeans. And I think she caught me many times staring and admiring her butt. There were a few occasions where she would purposely stand in front of me talking to some people and moving her butt about. There were ample space on the left and she could have stand further. There were many blokes from World Ventures who were interested in her. Anyway, WV is doomed to fail from the start and I stopped after attending the sessions and fully understanding the business model.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
As this age, she should be able to get someone older to piak her every night.

Is she a high maintainence girl?