• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cute Pharmacist @ Raffles Place MRT

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

COOLEO, don't give me this crap about banning people. I am the TS and I make my judgement based on my own opnion!! I didn't see someone who looked like your favourite Ho Ching and said she is cute!! In my opinon, the Pharmacist is cute!! At lest one or 2 other bros saw her and think that she is cute too. (See earlier posts!)

Besides, the Pharmacist in the photo that Drafter took, may or may not be the same one that I always see!!

You are not taking over that OA's job after Sam raised the pole, aren't you?

So are u daring me to do something? I v scared leh. U know what people do when they are scared? lol

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

StoneColdFinger.jpg

StoneColdFinger.jpg

qsp9vl.jpg

Last edited:

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro erotica.. I tink u missed ur medicine la.. She so so only le... Plus airport sumore.. Tonite aft rally i go chiong at Attica.. Lagi better.. More chio gers to see n rub shoulders.. Bro drifter.. Ask her go Attica la.. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I intended to let erotica69 off for bullshitting us about a 'cute' gal (which clearly was not the case as shown in pic). Then he wanted to fuck me, so too bad lor i fuck him first.

Just a heads up to everyone. When u see this pic, u won't like it....

qsp9vl.jpg

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro erotica.. I tink u missed ur medicine la.. She so so only le... Plus airport sumore.. Tonite aft rally i go chiong at Attica.. Lagi better.. More chio gers to see n rub shoulders.. Bro drifter.. Ask her go Attica la.. :biggrin:

bro where is Attica ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter... U really lost touch on d ground ah??

i only know the most popular club in singapore is zouk ...most of the clubs in singapore beri boring . whenever im in singapore , my friends will drive me around ...i dont really know whats the name of the club we went ...but i have been to MOS .