• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cute Pharmacist @ Raffles Place MRT

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to reccee yesterday.

Quite chio but ..... paya lebar ............ AIRPORT !!!

OO5O.jpg

This one better?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Anyone working in Raffles Place? If you work or transit there, please visit the Guardian Pharmacy at Raffles Place MRT. There is this cute young lady pharmacist working there. Looks like in her mid 20 years. Sweet and cute looking. She is not FT, Singapore Chinese girl!

Last week, I went there to get some Norgesic tablets. She told me I can't buy it off the shelf and needed a doctor's prescription. When we told me "Nooooo", she gave me that cuuuuutttee look. Wow...... I turn bluurrrr...

You guys must drop by one of these days ok!! See see can already. Don't do tiko things to her. After all, she is a pharmacist!!

:biggrin:

I thought by now, u would have had plenty of experience of females telling you noooooo, u pathetic dirty old man.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last week, I went there to get some Norgesic tablets. She told me I can't buy it off the shelf and needed a doctor's prescription. When we told me "Nooooo", she gave me that cuuuuutttee look. Wow...... I turn bluurrrr...

:biggrin:
No wonder medical cost is high in Singapore. Simple drug like pain killer or relaxant you need a doctor's presc.
This mother fuucckking PAP is making us pay unnecessary consultation fees and worst have to take off to visit a doctor.
One could get this drug off the shelf in Malaysia and Thailand just to name a few.