• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cure for Type II Diabetes

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on lah. If can cure, the government will be giving out the book for free just to save themselves the medical subsidy.

Go take a look but be cautious.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come on lah. If can cure, the government will be giving out the book for free just to save themselves the medical subsidy.

You brought up an interesting point.
Why would the establishment be interested in a cheap remedy in which they can't make any money:smile:

Googling the title of the book you'll find a bite more info:
http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james40.htm
http://www.diabetessupport.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?t=5688

Upgrading one's knowledge is not only about getting a job. For me it's about trying to improve the quality of my health.

Even if the recommendations in the book is about managing type II diabetes naturally, it would still be much better than relying purely on medications.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just ordered a book on how to cure Type II diabetes for US$43 which includes shipping to Spore.

The author previously had Type II diabeles & wrote the book "Insulin: Our Silent Killer" to document how he cured himself.

http://www.healingmatters.com/book.html

Even if you decide not to buy the book, the site http://www.healingmatters.com/ has lots of useful info on diabetes.
Anyone who finds a cheap cure for diabetes can end up as a multi-billionaire.

As far as I know diabetes cannot be cured but could be controlled. The cheapest way to control it is to juice 2 bitter gourds (the small Indian variety availabe at vegetable stalls in Tekka area) in the mornings and gulp it down. It will bring down your glucose level fast. I am a diabetic and resort to this homemade treatment. Results guaranteed. However, don't take daily, only once in 3 days. If taken daily, your skin will tend to dry up.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
diabetes is incurable disease lah just like hypertension.:biggrin:
u can only reduce the symptoms thru medication, diet control, exercises, healthy lifestyle, reduce stress in life, etc...
if blood sugar too high reduce on calorie intake n regular exercises lor.
by the way, diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure) and hyperlipidaemia (high blood cholesterol) are 3 good friends.:biggrin:
if u get 1 of them likely the other 2 will follow also...better watch out! :wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u get 1 of them likely the other 2 will follow also...better watch out! :wink:

I've already got them & I suspect many uncles/aunties out there are also in the same boat. :(

While I was getting the money order to pay for the book, the bank teller showed interest because her mother had type II diabetes. With the aging of the population, diabetes has become an epidemic

For the heart conditions I've found that it can be managed without invasive surgery by using chelation, EECP, and health supplements

I've so far focused on the heart problem but am now focusing on the diabetes. Actually heart problems & diabetes is linked & what is good for one problem is good for the other problem.

Essentially avoid all trans fats(margarine, hydrogenated oils), fructose sugars, processed flours, fried foods, preservatives, .. The only sure way of eating right is to turn vegetarian & to prepare everything from scratch :eek:

COW flu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pse take note that if you adopted the view that the govts are mostly stupid that gave excellent explanations to lots of mysteries :eek::rolleyes::wink::cool:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who finds a cheap cure for diabetes can end up as a multi-billionaire.

As far as I know diabetes cannot be cured but could be controlled. The cheapest way to control it is to juice 2 bitter gourds (the small Indian variety availabe at vegetable stalls in Tekka area) in the mornings and gulp it down. It will bring down your glucose level fast. I am a diabetic and resort to this homemade treatment. Results guaranteed. However, don't take daily, only once in 3 days. If taken daily, your skin will tend to dry up.

Unfortunately, the solution I'm looking into is not so simple. It takes about 90 days, the cycle required to replace the unhealthy cells. This solution requires an oil change replacing the trans oils with healthier Omega 3. Once the diabetes is reversed, you have to avoid trans fats or you'll end up with the same condition :(

Things which I currently take for sugar control is cinnamon. You can find ground Cinnamon at the Eden heath store:
http://www.eden.com.sg/

I'm also taking a multi-vitamin targetted at sugar control
http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-True-Balance-High-Potency-Multiple-240-Capsules/838?at=0

Haven't tried the natural bitter melon only the supplement. At Mustaffa, you can find the Himalaya brand of supplements. This brand is quite cheap since its from India. Kordel also has a bitter melon product

Another herb commonly taken for sugar control is Gymnema Sylvestre. The Himalaysa brand carries Gymnema Sylvestre. It's also available at the Eden store. It's included in the multi-vit I'm taking

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had stopped the medicine given by my doctor.
I am taking herbal tea, Glucoscare and Matte, available from NTUC Unity.
I also take Zero Sugar (from Root King) and Pancreas-Health (Naturo)supplement.
I monitor my blood sugar level and have been able to control the fasting level around 7 - 8; acceptable but still a bit high.
The other figure of significance is 1AC; the target is below 6%.
My experience is that besides sweet stuff, carbohydrates (white rice, noodles, bee hoon, bread, etc) will cause the blood sugar level to rise significantly.
Basically for diabetics, the following limits are important to note:

1. Fasting level between 6-8
2. After meals level between 8-10
3. 1AC level below 6%

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey johnny are u currently taking any new supps or anything?I hope you don't have diabetes.

I ordered those fish oils from iherb got me 2 huge bottles cos they were so darn cheap would have cost a fortune if they were sold from GNC.

I'm also taking GABA in pill form some form of amino acid but i'm too lazy to spell out the full name. From the bottle it says it helps muscle growth and i read online it helps one sleep soundly better but the muscle growth thing isn't possible cos the body cannot absorb it.

What's your take on it?

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend also stop his diabetes meds. Next think I know he was smiling at me from his coffin. Claims of cure from diabetes only comes from people who believe in TCM and frauds. They cover their backside by saying your blood sugar levels must be this and that. If don't take meds, blood sugars only rise at that leads to blindiness, amputation and sudden death. By all means practise healthy lifestyles but do not cut off your meds until you got clearance from your doc.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've already got them & I suspect many uncles/aunties out there are also in the same boat. :(

While I was getting the money order to pay for the book, the bank teller showed interest because her mother had type II diabetes. With the aging of the population, diabetes has become an epidemic

lao peasant :biggrin:

Now 2010 liao you still using money order like Nigerians

Come on, adopt credit cards and believe in the Amazon security lah :oIo:

<fud>

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the heart conditions I've found that it can be managed without invasive surgery by using chelation, EECP, and health supplements

Hi Johnny, any good ethical chelation practitioners you know around neighboring locations?

I doubt there are any in Sg but then I could be wrong ....

'Good' and 'ethical' a bit too much to ask .... yes? .. then maybe just ethical is enough :wink:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
urmm errr, I more familiar with 110 120 leh
The conversion rate is 1=around 18.
Yes DO NOT stop your medicine without DAILY/regular monitoring of the blood sugar.
You can buy all those test meter/strips and at times I experiment by taking readings after different meals; besides fasting readings in the morning.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've so far focused on the heart problem but am now focusing on the diabetes. Actually heart problems & diabetes is linked & what is good for one problem is good for the other problem.

Essentially avoid all trans fats(margarine, hydrogenated oils), fructose sugars, processed flours, fried foods, preservatives, .. The only sure way of eating right is to turn vegetarian & to prepare everything from scratch :eek:

wahlaneh...
i got all 3 good friends too and now waiting for 1 more buddy, kidney failure.:biggrin:
why kidney failure is the last buddy? coz all will end up there for absorption and excretion mah.
good stuff will be absorbed into the main bloodstream to nourish all body cells n tissue, while bad stuff will be stored in the bladder and passed out as urine.:wink:
if my kidneys go on strike and close shop then game over liao lor - death is only a matter of time.:(